Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 29(2), December 2008
1. Nashaat E. Nassef, Maimona E. Bakr, Wafaa M. El-Kersh, Mohamed M. Abdel- Ghaffar and Ismail M. Moharm. Immunodiagnosis of fascioliasis using monoclonal antibody and different stages of Fasciola gigantica antigens in Correlation with CD3 lymphocytic expression.
2. Mohammed H. Ahmed, Sherif Mohamed Sabry, Sherif Mohamed Zaky, Abir Ouida El-Sadik. Histological, immunohistochemical and ultrastructural study of the epididymis in adult albino rats.
3. Nawar M Shalaby. Histological study of the effect of chronic stress on adrenal zona fasiculata and the possible protective effect of panax ginseng in albino rat.
4. Emad N. Ghaly, Amina B. EL-Fadaly, Ehab A.A. Elshaarawy, and Reda A. N. Imam. Effect of cadmium chloride on the liver of adult albino rat and the possible protective role of selenium combined with other antioxidants.
5. Ahmed M. Mandour, Fatma G. Sayed, Hanaa A. El-Hady and Amal M. Ahmed. Studies on the factors which may affect the viability, hatchability and infectivity of some helminth eggs.
6. Mervat G. Zaghaloul & Sahar A. Elkheshen. The effect of using perineal care measures to reduce perineal tears and episiotomy at child birth.
7. Ehab A.A. El Shaarawy, Sherif Mohamed Sabry, Tarek El Gammrawy. and Loai Ezzat Nasr. Morphological and morphometrical study of the foramina transversaria of cervical vertebrae: a correlation with a radiological study for the Position and morphology of the vertebral artery.
8. Doa’a A Saleh, Shahinaz I Mekheimar, Omar A Abolatta, Mohamed Hasan. Hospital and community-acquired infections in a private hospital in Cairo.
9. Nadia S. El-Nahas, Manal A. El-Melegy and Abeer M. Shady. Correlation between CD5, interstitial cells of cajal and Blastocystis hominis before and after therapy with curcumin in experimental mice.
10. Olama S.M., Hegazy A.M., El-Hawary G. Correlation between anatomical and neurophysiological findings in carpal tunnel syndrome.
11. Anhar A. Mohamed. In vitro anti-leishmanial activity of Egyptian Propolis on Leishmania major.
12. Nehad EL Mahboub, Waleed Arafat, Mohamed Awad. Open reduction and internal fixation of supracondylar fractures of the femur by the locking compression plate.
13. Hanaa Y. Bakir and Ragaa A. Othman. Detection of Toxoplasma gondii antigen in cerebrospinal fluid of hydrocephalic children by western blot.
14. Muhammad H. Muhammad, Amal Rateb, Manal Ez Al Deen. Dermatoglyphics as a predictive diagnostic tool for diabetes mellitus type II [non-insulin dependent (NIDDM)].
15. Nagwa M. El-Sayed and Eman M. H. Meabed. Detection of Trichomonas tenax in patients with periodontitis using microscopy and culture compared to PCR.
16. Mona Ibrahim Mabrouk and Ahmed Abouwarda. Molecular characterization of Staphylococcus aureus from wound infection.
17. Salwa Shams El-Din-Sobhi Hassab El-Nabi. Treatment of experimental heterophyiasis by praziquantel alone and in combination with levamisole.
18. Rabab M. Hassan, Asmaa N. Mosebh. Developing job description for staff nurse in neonatal intensive care units.
19. Hanan Sobaih Sobaih, Eman Amin Mohamed, Neamatallah Gomaa Ahmed. Effect of stop snoring exercise program in young adults and children: non-invasive aids.
20. Gehan S. Sadek and Najla A. Ben Musa. Hydatidosis in different slaughtered animals in Tripoli, Libya.
21. Atef M. El-Shazly, Samar N. El-Beshbishi, Manar S. Azab, Tarek I. Sakr, Khaled N. El-Fayoumy, Amina I. Abdel Maboud, Azza S. El-Ghareeb, Hany M. Elsheikha. Gastroduodenal injuries in Helicobacter pylori infected patients with concurrent schistosomiasis or fascioliasis.
22. Karima M Moawad. The possible modulatory effect of vitamin (A) against 7,12-dimethylbenz (A) anthracene (DMBA)- induced oxidative damage and kidney dysfunction in male rats.
23. Abdullah A. Alghasham. The protective effect of green tea extract (Camellia sinensis) against lead-induced hepatic and renal toxicity in male rats.
24. Tarek Mohamed Essa. Morphometric anatomical study of the first cervical vertebra.
25. Tarek Mohamed Essa. Anatomical study of the radial nerve In the arm.
26. Gehan S. Sadek, Samira S. Razeika, Osama R. El-Waaer and waleed S. Soliman. Detection of Heterophyes heterophyes metacercariae in mullet fish in western zone of Libya.
27. Gehan S. Sadek and Mohamed M. Gammo. Intestinal parasitic infections among primary school children in Ganzour Town, Libya.
28. Magda I. Mohamed, Amani M. Hassan Adel A. Hassan. Assessment of hyaluronic acid in hepatitis c infected patients.
29. Fatma M. Mazhar, Karima M. Moawad, Asmaa M. Abd El Hamid Kandil and Andira M. Shawky. Effect of an antibiotic (augmentin) and /or a diuretic drug (Lasix) on pregnant rats and their fetuses.
30. Fatma M. Mazhar, Asmaa M. Kandil, Karima M. Moawad. and Andira M. Shawky. Effect of some drugs used during pregnancy on pregnant rats and their fetuses.
31. Afaf M. Abu Nour and Karima M. Moawad. Protective role of green tea against the toxic effects of anti-tubercular drugs in male rats.
32. Eman Noaman and Samia M. Madbouly. Antidiabetic and antioxidant effect of flavonol glicosides rich fraction from Egyptian Vicia calcarata desf. In streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats biochemical and histological studies.
33. Zeinab H. Kamel. Biochemical studies on the effect of some antioxidants on male albino rats treated with an insecticide.
34. Mai Helmy El-Dakdoky. The potential role of acrylamide in inducing Developmental toxicity and neurotoxicity of pregnant rats and their fetuses.
35. Amina I Abdel-Maboud and Magdy A. Gad. Role of circulating schistosomal antigens, antibodies and ultrasonography in assessment of cure from Schistosoma mansoni infection.
36. Azza S. El-Ghareeb, Mohamed Abo El-Hassan Mahran, Rabee Mohamed Mohamed, T.I Sakr. Antigenaemia in chronic lymphatic filariasis.
37. Atef M. El-Shazly, Tarek Sakr, Khaled N. El¬ Fayoumy, Alsaid A. Aboulmagd, Azza S. El- Ghareeb, Tarek Kh. Zalouk, And Ahmed H. AbdelـTawab. Treatment of asymptomatic bancroftian filariasis.
38. Kassem M. Kassem, Ibrahim M. Rageh, Mamdouh Abadier M.D. & Adel F. Al-Kholy and Gamal A. Amer MD. Viral hepatitis C infectivity of nasal secretion: PCR evaluation.
39. Doaa A. Sourour, Olfat G. Shaker. Captopril ameliorates renal dysfunction via an anti-oxidative effect in salt receiving fat fed rats.
40. Ali A Abd Al-Azim, Mona H Farid, Ali S Shamaa, Mona F El-Deeb. The effect of hormone replacement therapy on filiform and fungiform papillae in tongue of ovariectomized rats.
41. Hatem I Abdelmoaty, Wafaa K. Zaki. Prevalence and antibiotic susceptibility of anogenital GBS colonization in pregnant women: A hospital based study.
42. Dalia Abd El-Hamid Mandour, Hassan M. Al-Fekey, Khalid M. Shawky, and Ashraf Saber Hegab. Postnatal developmental study of human corpus callosum using magnetic resonance imaging.
43. Amal H. Hamza and Heba Barakat. Cardioprotective effect of almonds and peanuts on hyperlipidemic rats.
44. H. El Fayoumy, M. El Ghoneimy, A. Emran and T. Orban. Urodynamic evaluation of voiding characteristics in patients with orthotopic neobladders.
45. Mohamed E.A. Mostafa. Androgen receptors in human placenta in normal Pregnancy and in preeclampsia.
46. Ahmed F El Fouhil. Gross anatomy: quantity and kind to be taught to Medical undergraduates.
47. Nahla Hussein Aly, Fares K. Khalifa, Mona A. Sadek, Abeer H. Mohamed. The effect of choline supplemented diets on biological and biochemical changes in gamma irradiated rats.
48. Badr A. Al-Dahmash. Duodenal mucosal changes in Crohn’s disease.
49. Alaa Abd El-Aziz Mohammad Samn. Study effects of various doses of infective Toxocara canis eggs and duration of infection on the T-cells response in experimentally infected mice.
50. Khaled Abd El-Aziz Mohammad. Molecular and microscopic studies of malaria parasites.
51. Reda L. El Gamal, Hany A. Afify, Sabah M.A. Mohamed and Eman M. Sharaf. Detection of intestinal Coccidia by different stains.
52. Mona A. Mattar, Sherif M. Galal and Wafaa A. Emam. Evaluation of some immunological tests in diagnosis of giardiasis.
53. Iman. M. Bastawecy and N. Zidan. Apoptosis induced by bovine herpesvirus 1.
54. Rabab M. Hassan, Asmaa N. Mosebh. Developing job description for staff nurse in neonatal intensive care units.
55. Akram M. Al-Gendy, Khalid A. Al-Mousalamy, Mosad M. Odah. Chronic rhinosinusitis: an insight on concomitant local dysrgeulation of sinus lavage fluid cytokines.
56. Adham Gamal Sadiq and KH.M. Zakaria. Role of cytokines level as marker for diabetes.