Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 31(2), December 2010
1. Medhat Assem and Mohammad Yousri. Comorbidity of diabetes mellitus in hepatocelular carcinoma patients: impact on disease presentation and outcome.
2. Saleh A. Bahashwan, Mohamed A. Ramadan, Ahmed A. Bahashwan, Rabie M. Mohamed and S. Michael Phillips. Detection and quantitation of Leishmania species by real-time lightcycler (lc) PCR with its application on evaluation of second-line oral treatment of visceral leishmaniasis in experimentally infected mice.
3. Mai Helmy El-Dakdoky. Folic acid diminishes the liver damages induced in aluminum treated rats and their fetuses.
4. Mai Helmy El-Dakdoky. Effect of hyperhomocysteinemia on fetal development of rats and the protective role of vitamin B- complex.
5. Ahmed F El Fouhil. The middle colic artery arises from the inferior mesenteric artery case report.
6. Ahmed Abd El Kader Gunied, Ahmed Saad Rashed, Wafaa Abd El Rahman, Ahmed Abd El Rahman, El Sayed Aly Mohammed Metwally and Sameh Hafez El Medany. Anatomical study of the ligamentum flavum and the correlation between the depth of epidural space and left midarm circumference in adult and old males.
7. Abdulkader M. Tonkal and Mahmoud A. Fouad. Antiparasitic activity of black cumin seeds (Nigella sativa) against Trichomonas vaginalis trophozoites growth and motility.
8. Badr A. Al-Dahmash. Effect of berberis vulgaris extract on cutaneous leishmaniasis in mice.
9. Ezz Eldin Al-Denshary, Hanaa H.Ahmed, Mohamed B. Shalaby. Development of natural products for management of neurodegenerative disease.
10. Mohamed A. Bagdady, Essam Tawfik, Mohamed Morad, Mohamed Abdallah, Mohamed I. El- Mohandes, Hossam Soliman. Encircled cervicosacropexy: a new surgical technique for correction of uterine prolapse in child-bearing aged women.
11. Samia E. Etewa, Reda L. El-Gamal, Laila A. Hegazy, Mona H. Al-Motiam, Eman M. Sharaf, Hesham Radwan, Magda A. El-Settawy, Naglaa F. Abdel-Rahman and Mahmoud A. El-Shafei. Role of cytokines (IL-12, IFN- γ and IL-4) and related immunoglobulin isotypes (IgG2a, IgG2b and IgG3) during primary and secondary experimental murine schistosomiasis.
12. Mohamed E.A. Mostafa. Impact of tadalafil on the penile cavernous tissue in diabetic rats. A histological and immunohistochemical study.
13. Samia M. Rashed, Mona E. Nasr and Amina I. Abdel-Maboud. Cerebrospinal fluid analysis in parasitic diseases: Review Article.
14. Amany F. El Fakahany and Amina I. Abdel-Maboud. Carcinogenesis associated with parasitic infections: Review Article.
15. Refaat M.A. Khalifa and Amal M. Abdo El-Matary. Update review article and comments on blastocystis hominis and the role of electron microscopy and molecular biology in its taxtonomy and isolates pathogenicity.
16. Abdul Rahman S. Al-Ajlan. Antiphospholipid antibodies in acute cardiac attacks.
17. Hanan Fawzy Abbas, Safaa Abd Elraof Hashim, Sahar Mossa Soliman. Effect of students critical thinking training program on their achievement at antenatal units.
18. Heba Mahmoud Mohammed, Safaa Abd El Raof Hashim, Randa Mohammed. Pregnant women's preventive knowledge regarding swine flu infection.
19. Dina H Ziada, Sherif El Saadany, Mohamed E Enaba, Medhat Ghazy and Azza Hasan. Insulin resistance as a predictor of liver fibrosis and early virological response to chronic HCV therapy.
20. Hanan Fawzy Abbas, Safaa Abd Raof Hashim, Sahar Mossa Soliman. Factors affecting teaching of critical thinking skills for nursing students.
21. Rasha A. H. Attia, Abeer E. Mahmoud and Samia El Bardicy. Schistosomicidal and molluscicidal activities of ethanol extract of Euphorbia aphylla (euphorbiaceae) on Schistosoma mansoni and Schistosoma haematobium worms, their free living stages and snail vectors.
22. Amal S El-Desouky, Kamillia Ragab, Randa Mohamed. Coping pattern of pregnant mothers suffering from preeclampsia.
23. Maysa Ahmad Eraky, Naglaa Ibrahim Azab, Reda Mohamed El-Badawy and Amal Idris Ali. Diagnostic value of PCR in the detection of Schistosoma mansoni DNA in stool of clinically suspected individuals.
24. Shams Kholoussi, Hala El-Nady, Neveen A. Ashaat, Sanna Kamal, Karima Bahgat. Estimation of granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor and interleukin10 in children with bronchial asthma.
25. Rabab Fawzy Mohammad Selem. The first in vitro study of mefloquine schistosomicidal properties on Schistosoma haematobium adult stage.
26. Anhar A. Mohamed and Rania A. Tawfik. Evaluation of sodium metaperiodate antigen treated enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay in diagnosis of fascioliasis.
27. Samah Samir Ahmed, Kamilia Abou shabana, Sahar Mossa Soliman. Concept of military nursing students towards their first gynecological examination.
28. HI. Hassanein, E. EL-Ahwany, F. Salah, O. Hammam, L. Refai, M. Hamed. Extracts of five medicinal herbs induced cytotoxicity in both hepatoma and myeloma cell lines.
29. Samia E. Etewa, Laila A. Hegazy, Mona H. Al Motiam, Hisham R. Abdel Aziz, Eman M. Sharaf and Naglaa, F. Abdel Rahman. Hepatic granuloma as an assessor of concomitant immunity of experimental murine mansoniasis.
30. Mona A. Mattar, Abdul-Zaher M. Khattab, Mahmoud A. El-Shafei and Wafaa A. Emam. The effect of gamma interferon therapy on murine schistosomiasis.
31. Samia Mostafa Rashed, Rabab Fawzy Mohammad Selem, Doaa Ahmad Refaae, Maysa Ahmad Eraky, Nagwa Shaban Mohamed Aly. Role of toxocariasis in resistant bronchial asthma in children.
32. Ahmed M.S. Hegazy, Mohammed M. Mahmood and Mohammed H. Hassanein. Correlations between clinical examination and risk factors in early detection of developmental dysplesia of the hip joint.
33. Eman El-Ahwany, Ibrahim Rabie, Faten Nagy, Rabab Zalat, Ola Mahmoud, Suher Zada. Response of t regulatory cells to the immunization with soluble egg antigen in murine Schistosomiasis mansoni.
34. Faiza Sayed Mohamed Habib, Iman Moawad Abd-El-Sallam, Hanan Hussein Kamel and Mona M. Anwar. Co-agglutination test for the detection of Trichomonas vaginalis antigen in vaginal washouts and urine of infected females.
35. Bahgat A. EL-Fiky, Khalil A. El-Halfawy, Naglaa A. Gobba and Hoda A. Salmy. Hepatotoxicity study of antituberculosis drugs in vitro.
36. Sabah MA Mohamed and Mona H Elmotayam. Strongyloides stercoralis hyperinfection: Review Article.
37. Marwa A. Abbas, Samia S. A. El-Gohary, Reda A. Abd Elhamid and Mohamed Bahgat Ali. Testicular changes affected by lead toxicity in adult male albino rats and the protective effects of zinc and vitamin E.
38. Abeer William Aziz, Ghada Mohamed Mourad. Orientation guidelines for patients undergoing liver transplantation.
39. Tahia A. Maimanee. The association between serum cholesterol level and the aggressive behavior of human being.
40. Randa M. Matter, Nashwa S. Abdel-Fattah and Ahmed F. Harera. Intestinal parasitic infections among school children in Sherbeen-Dakahliya governorate, northern Egypt: risk factors and impacts.
41. Nada A.A. Elnadi. A case report of human wound myiasis by third stage larvae of Chrysomya albiceps.
42. Mohamed M. Abdalla, Elham E. Dardeer and Sally Refaat Eid. Ampicillin and erythromycin antibiotics as a prophylaxis in cases of premature rupture of membranes.
43. Nada A. Elnadi & Alzahraa Sh. Almasry. Evaluation of treatment of neonatal and infantile pneumonia on Pneumocystis jirovecii by microscope and PCR methods.
44. Nagwa Mostafa El-Sayed, Khadiga Ahmed Ismail. Relationship between Toxocara canis infection and schizophrenia.
45. Mona M. El Sobky. Ocular toxoplasmosis Review Article.
46. Amal Attia El-Morsy Ibrahim. Could grape seed extract modulate nephritic damage induced by methomex in male rats?
47. Gamal A. Abosheashaa, Manal Z. Abdel-Latif, Usama S. Belal, Mahmoud Abd El-Azeez, Moustafa M. Abu-Zeid. Laboratory diagnosis of human hydatidosis.
48. Nagwa Mostafa El-Sayed and Eman Mostafa Hilmy Méabed. Efficacy of copro-antigen immunoassays in diagnosing of cryptosporidiosis among diarrheic patients.
49. Sahar A. Elkheshen, Huda Essmat and Mervat G. Zaghaloul. Women’s knowledge about menopausal period of life and the impact of their educational level.
50. Maha Saber. Helminthic infection with allergic patient: Review Article.
51. Mahbouba Sobhy Abd El Aziz, Ebtisam Mohamed Abd El Aal, and Rasmia Abd-El Sattar Ali. Effect of geriatric home on daily living activities of older adult.
52. Ahmed H. Abdel-Rahman, Sawsan Khalifa El-Sayed, Atif I.M.Ali, Gamal S. El-Gharabawi, Gamal M. Aboul-Hassan. Morphometric study of epidermal Langerhans cells in normal and some abnormal skin.
53. M.A. Mahmoud. Effect of losartan on oxidative stress induced by hyperglycemia and hypercholesterolemia in rats.
54. Zienab M. Gebaly, Ezz-Eldin E-Abdalla, Abd-Elghany A. El-Sanafery. Effect of weight losing drug (orlistat) and curcumin on the kidney of overweight adult albino rat.
55. Fayez Muhammad Shaldoum, Khaled Mohammad El-Sagher, Fikry Mohammad Abou Senna complement proteins (C3 AND C4) in patients with hemodialysis and/or HCV.
56. Maha M.A. Basyoni, Inmar Ibrahim Habib, Hany A. Fouad, Mohamed H. Kobaisi. Predictive value of vascular endothelial growth factor expression in schistosomal and non-schistosomal bladder lesions.
57. Hoda A. Gadalla, M.H. Khalf, Dina A. Khattab, Rehab S. El-Hagracy, George B. Beshara. Circulating mature denderitic cells in patients with myeloid leukemia after reduced intensity hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
58. Mona Zakaria El Bostany and Ahmed Ragab. The role of cyclooxygenase-2 in carcinoma of the urinary bladder.
59. Nabila Y. Abd El Halim, Mohamed E.A. Mostafa, Ayman Abo El Enien Rizk and Mohamed Sofy. Effect of ethanol on the kidney in adult male albino rat and the possible protective role of vitamin e histological and ultrastructural study.
60. Sawsan Abdel Hady, Nancy Zeidan, Adel Belal, Amr Osama, Wessam Zayat. The role of proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in metabolic brain disorders in pediatric age group.
61. Mohammad El-Sayed Saleh. Effects of inhibition of inducible nitric oxide synthase in cecal ligation and puncture-induced cardiovascular dysfunctions.
62. Ayat El-Domouky, Hassan M. El-Fiky, Metwally A. Mansoor and Amal Al Shahat Ibrahim. Prenatal development of the hard palate in Albino rat.
63. Aly Abdelhafez, Walaa Ahmed Mostafa, Noura Sayed Elnassery, Wesam Sayed Deeb. Intrauterine growth restriction: predictors of fetal outcome.
64. Kaiss A. D. Abul-Ata, Fahim Ali Abdo, Gamal Hosny Mohamed. Anatomical study of the external anal sphincter and levator ani muscle enlighten by posterior sagittal approach.
65. Ahmed Abdel-Aziz, Atif A. El-Toukhy and Mohamed F. Abou El-Nour. Three coccidian parasites from moorish gecko, Tarentola mauritanica (Gekkonidae) 1- Hepatozoon SP.1 (Apicomplexa: Hepatozooidae).
66. Huda H. El-Rahimy, Hagar A. Shaheen, Hadir A. El-Mahallawy, Laila A. Rashed, Aisha A. El- Awady. Genotyping of Cryptosporidium species found in stool of infected children.