Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 29(1), June 2008
1. Mohamed A. Ramadan, Abdu-Fattah M. Emad and Khaled Morad. Parasitological study and clinical treatment of human ophthalmomyiasis externa caused by sheep botfly (Oestrus ovis) larva in Al-Minia governorate.
2. Hala M. Soliman, Mohamed M. El Seweidy and Reem M. Hashem. Role of some Mediterranean oils on experimentally induced hypercholesterolemia in thoracic aorta of adult male albino rats; Histological, immunohistochemical and biochemical study.
3. Asaad El-Mileegy, Sahar Abd-El-Rasheed, Iman Abd-El-Rady, Hala M. Soliman. Hazardous effects of aspartame in male albino rats.
4. Nashaat E. Nassef, Soraya A. Sharaf, Abdel Gawad E. Saad, El-Amir M. Amir, Marwa A. Gouda. Value of PCR in diagnosis of blastocystis hominis infection.
5. Lubna Fawaz, Sahar Abdel Aty, Mostafa Zakaria, Safaa Tantawy. Plasma renin activity is of no value in the follow up of acquired primary adrenal insufficiency.
6. Taher I El-Serfy, Fathalah M Hassan, Emad F Ismail, Samir M Abdel-Moneim, Khalil A Khalil, Molham A Al-Habori and Ghaleb A M Qahtan. Assessment of oxidative stress in some chronic liver diseases by estimation of 8-isoprostane F2α.
7. Mohamed S, Hendawy M.A., Diab T, Safwat W, Demerdash Z, Shaker Z. An effective anti-S. mansoni monoclonal antibody for detection of human antigenaemia and antigenuria.
8. Manal A. El-Melegy, Nancy M. Harba, Asmaa G. Abdou, El-Sayed S. Abouelnour and Sobhy E. Hassab El-Nabi. Oxidative stress on hepatic tissue of experimentally Infected rabbits with Fasciola gigantica with evaluation of triclabendazole effects: parasitological, histopathological, biochemical and molecular changes.
9. Hanaa M. Ezzat Moussa, Abeer Mohamed Ali Mahgoub and Nahla E. El-Gammal. Evaluation of a new rapid igg4 detection test (wb rapid) for diagnosis of bancroftian filariasis from endemic areas in Egypt.
10. Mona Ibrahim Mabrouk, Ahmed Abouwarda and Samia El-Sayed Moharram. Antibacterial activity of some medicinal plant extracts against antibiotics resistant bacteria.
11. Ehab A.A. El-Shaarawy. Histological and ultrastructural study of cisplatin-induced nephrotoxicity and the possible protective role of vitamin E.
12. Khalil A. Halfway, Ibraheim A. Halfawy, Bahgat A. El-Fiky and Naglaa A. Gobba. Cytotoxicity study of meloxicam and etodolac.
13. Hydi Ahmed, Medhat Ismail, Mona Fattouh, Khaled Abd Elhalim, Anis Shiha. Nosocomial infections of hard ware in orthopedic department in Sohag University hospital.
14. Nashaat E. Nassef, Nadia S. El-Nahas, Salwa A. Shams and Abada A. Asser. Biological and morphogenetic effects of some insect growth regulators on Culex pipiens.
15. Nagwa M. El-Sayed and Ragaa M. Issa. In vitro effect of wheat germ agglutinin and Nigella sativa aqueous extract as natural herbal medication on growth and motility of Trichomonas vaginalis trophozoite in comparison to metronidazole.
16. Afaf M. Abo Nour and Afnan M. Amer. Dmso attenuates acute renal failure and oxidative stress induced by mercuric chloride in rats.
17. Afnan Moustafa Amer. Copper deficiency in rats: the effect of dietary iron, copper levels, and dietary fat in induction of hyperlipidemia in Copper-deficient rats.
18. Foad Sabry Heikal, Ezzat Abdel Khalik Alsawa, Wafaa Abdel Rahman Ahmad and Mohamad Foad Abd Alla. Anatomical study of the posterolateral corner of the knee joint.
19. Wafaa Abdel Rahman Ahmad. Branching pattern of the facial nerve inside the parotid gland.
20. Wafaa Abdel Rahman Ahmad. The effect of lead acetate on the liver of albino rat.
21. Sherif A. Khaled. Incidence of soft tissue complications after internal fixation of intra-articular fractures of the calcaneus using extensile lateral approach: case series.
22. Mohammed Mohammed Abdel Ghaffar. Calreticulin, a potential specific ELISA antigen for diagnosis of schistosomiasis.
23. Hala Abdel-Wahab. Relationship between arterial and venous Doppler Abnormalities and pH after birth in intrauterine growth restriction.
24. Reem R Abd El-Glil, Mohammed I Abdul Fattah, Eman M Sanad. Mycological pattern of onychomycosis.
25. Sherif N. Kaddah. Anorectal myectomy in treatment of short segment Hirschsprug disease.
26. Olfat A. Salem. Nermin M. Eid, and Abeer M. Elshatby. Barriers to research utilization among nurses in King Khaled eye specialist hospital, in Saudi Arabia.
27. Mai Helmy El-Dakdoky. Protective role of folic acid against aluminum induced toxicity in pregnant rats and their fetuses.
28. Mohamed Ali Hegazi and Mohamed H. Haiba. Surgical treatment of bronchial asthma in children.
29. Amina I. Abdel-Maboud and Alaa Abdel Aziz. Correlation between proliferative response of T- lymphocytes (CD3), dose of parasitic inoculum and post-infection duration in mice experimentally infected with Toxocara canis eggs.
30. Sahar A. Mosallam, Ola F. A. Talkhan and A. A. El-Maaz. Protective effects of grape seed oil against amiodarone-induced oxidative stress in rat.
31. Mona AH. Yehia, Osama A. Abbas and A.M. Attia. Physiohistological studies and immunohistochemical staining of BCL-2 protein in rat liver under the effect of antioxidant nutrients protect against fenvalerate-induced deregulation of some antioxidant enzymes.
32. Orban Ragab Bayoumi, Nahed Said Mohammed, Manal Salah Hassan, Ashraf Mahmoud Abd El-Monem. Prevention and management of chemotherapy extravasation: effect of intervention guidelines on nurses' performance.
33. Sahar M. Selim and Azza Hassan Mohamed. Use of Fasciola gigantica derived excretory/secretory antigens-based ELISA for assessment of sheep Fascioliasis in Menoufiya Governorate.
34. Wafaa M. El-Kersh, Hayam A. Aiad, Asmaa G. Abdou and Olfat Hendy. Efficacy of treatment with nitazoxanide versus Nigella sativa oil in cell apoptosis following Cryptosporidium parvum infection.
35. Ahmed M. Abdel Hak, Amal Hanafy, Abdalla Y. EL-Kateb. Preinduction cervical ripening with prostaglandin E2 in preterm pregnancies.
36. Ahmed Maged, Maryam Mahmood and Amal Hanafy. The effect of hormonal supplementation in clomiphene citrate stimulated cycles in women with unexplained infertility undergoing IUI.
37. Wafaa F. Hussein and Iman A. El-khishin and Ashraf S. Hegab. Effect of gabapentin drug on the formation of fetuses and their skeletal development in the adult pregnant female albino rats.
38. Rasha M. Salama, Abdel-Moneim A. Elbarbary, Fatma A. El Safti, Hanaa Z. Nooh. The possible protective role of vitamin C on the clastogenic effect of cisplatin and doxorubicin: A comparative study.
39. Morsy A. Abo Elgoud, Manal E. El-Sawaf and Emad S. Mishriki. Effects of spinal cord injury and cerebrolysin administration on the spinal cord and cerebral cortex of adult albino rats.
40. Bahia Mostafa, Mona Farid, Hoda Abdel-Ghany and Neemat Kassem. Soluble transferrin receptors as useful tool for assessment of erythropoiesis in childhood renal anemia.
41. Rabie M. Mohamed, Usama S. Belal, Mohamed A. Ramadan and Saleh A. Bahashwan. Apoptosis profile in liver granuloma and spleen cells during the developmental stages of Schistosomaiasis japonicum and mansoni in experimentally infected mice.
42. Sherin A. Shalaby, Mohammed A Zolaly. Is seizure susceptibility due to antihistamines provoked in patients with febrile seizures?
43. Ahmed F. El Fouhil. Anatomical variations in the diameter, course and termination of azygos vein in human.
44. Mona A. Mattar, Raeefa A. Darwish, Soad M. Youssef, Abdel Shaffy M. Khashaba and Sherif M. Galal. Effect of latent Toxplasmosis on human personality.
45. Hesham A. Abdel-Razek, Nabil A. Hasan, Nagla M. Farag. Protective effect of vitamin c against fluoride toxicity of male reproductive system in rats.
46. Akram M. Al-Gendy, Kassem M. Kassem, Ahmed Hussein, Khalid Al-Rabbat, Thanaa Hamed, Mamdouh Abadier and Mosad M. Odah. Plasma plasminogen activator inhibitor type I level as early predictor for development of cardiovascular complications in adults with obstructive sleep apnea.