Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 42(1), June 2021
Volume 32(1), June 2011
1. Mohammad KA, Samn AAM and Yassin MK. Immunological and histopathological studies on toxocaral granulomas.
2. Enaba ME, El-Bedewy MM, Ghazy M, Ziada DH. Is combination of biliary sphincterotomy and balloon dilatation a better option than either alone in endoscopic removal of bile duct stones? A comparative study.
3. Elsaidy M and Abo-Elgoud MA. Effect of experimental varicocele on the contralateral testis in adult male albino rats.
4. El Fakahany AF, Eraky MA, Selem RF, Abdel-Maboud AI, Ali NSM, El-Toukhy NEM and Abdel-Hafeez NA. Prevalence of hydatidosis in Qalubia governorate.
5. Selem RFM and Eraky MA. The first in vitro study of mefloquine schistosomicidal properties on Schistosoma haematobium immature stage.
6. Selem RFM, Azab NI. Specificity of PCR technique using primers amplifying segments of 18s rDNA of Fasciola species and 121bp tandem repeat of Schistosoma mansoni mutually tested against the pure strains and clinical fecal samples of each other.
7. Abd El-Aal AN, Lotfy NS, Abd Al-Rahman EMH, Helal SMF, Kamha EMS, Abd Al-Monsif DA, Shaat MS, Anan AS. The predictive value of human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2/neu) for the outcome of anthracycline-based adjuvant chemotherapy in Egyptian high risk female breast cancer patients.
8. Ali AIA and Abdel Megid AK. Endothelial nitric oxide synthase polymorphism in children with bronchial asthma.
9. Sadeek EA. Effect of administration of pomegranate and apple juice on lipid profile kidney function and oxidative stress in normal and diabetic rats.
10. El-Moamly AA, Younes SE, Ismail OA and Al-Namroty AO. Expression profiles of toll-like receptor 2 in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of allergic patients harboring parasitic infections.
11. Bagdady MA, Tawfik E, Abdallah M, Morad M, Matar MA. Comparative study between colposacropexy by mersilene tape and colposuspension to anterior abdominal wall either by mersilene tape or rectus sheath fascial strip, in the treatment of vaginal vault prolapse.
12. Sanad MM and Al-Ghabban AJ. Therapeutic efficacy of some natural medicinals against giardia in vivo and associated morphological changes.
13. Abd Elhamid RA. Histological study of the parotid gland of adult goat.
14. Elmatary AM and Bakir HY. Characterization of ultra-structures of 2nd and 3rd instar sarcophagid recovered from rat (Rattus rattus) carrion.
15. El-Desawy OM, Abdel Moniem MII and Omar N. Detection of antibodies against respiratory viruses in sheep.
16. Ezzat N, Fahamy N, Attia A. The effect of health services factors on utilization of infertility treatment among infertile couples.
17. Abo-Hadeed AA, Abo-Shabana KR and Ebrahim RM. Breast feeding problems during fourth stage of labor among primipara mothers.
18. Hassanein H, El-Ahwany E, Salah F, Hammam O, Refaie L and Hamed M. Extracts of five medicinal herbs induced cytotoxicity in both hepatoma and myeloma cell lines.
19. Abd El Sattar S, Khalil NM, Taher A, Al Omair N, El Sheikh ME, Mostafa TM. The relevance of the post mortem detection of cardiac troponins in the forensic diagnosis of sudden death biochemical, pathological and immunohistochemical study.
20. Kanoa BJ, Hamed AT, Zabut BM. Prevalence and determinants of chronic malnutrition among preschool children in the Gaza strip.
21. El-Sayed NM and Abdel-Wahab MM. Detection of blastocystis in stool specimens using parasitological methods and commercial antigen detection enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay: a comparative study.
22. Abdel Raouf F, Morsy MM and Mohamed AE. Effect of sodium fluoride on the liver of adult male albino rat and the possible protective role of vitamin c: light and electron microscopic study.
23. Samaha SR, El-Gharabawi GS and Autifi MA. A study of the functional and structural changes in skeletal muscles in response to anemic hypoxia in male albino rats.
24. Abdalla KEH, Saleh AM, Abdel Galil Y, Mohamed SA and Alsayed AA. Posthatching development of the duck tongue: gross, morphometric and scanning electron microscopical study.
25. Etewa SE, Hamza RS and Fathy GM. Experimental activation of innate immunity of Biomphalaria alexandrina and its effect on Schistosoma mansoni infection.
26. Badr MI and Abd El Hamid AA. Role of selenium in modifying the long term lead and aluminum intoxification on kidney function in rats.
27. Abdallah S, Helmy A, Aboul-Fotouh S, Mohamed GF, El-Melegy AA, Hasan OA. Impact of high fat diet on asthmatic response and on anti-asthma effects of montelukast and fluticasone in chronically ovalbumin challenged guinea pigs.
28. Abdel Hameed ER, Al-Khayat ZA, Salah El Din HM, El-Mamoon SM, El-Hameed TA, Amer AF. Immunological alteration in asthmatic children after inhaled corticosteroid therapy.
29. Gomaa R, Hashim S, Mostafa E. Psychological correlates of quality of life of polycystic ovary syndrome women.
30. Taher EE and El-Bahy MM. Is there a predisposition to intestinal parasitosis in diabetic patients?
31. Tawfik S, Hamdi A. Patients’ education: its effect on quality of life of patients with liver cirrhosis.
32. Abu-Rafea B. Molar pregnancy two years after hysteroscopic endometrial resection: a case report.
33. Sadek GS, Razeika SS, El-Waaer OR and Soliman WS. Detection of Contracaecum sp. Larvae (nematoda: anisakidae) in Trachurus mediterraneus and Boop boops fish in Tripoli, Libya.
34. Ibrahim YM, Abouwarda AM. Overexpression, purification, and characterization of recombinant HtrA protein from Streptococcus pneumoniae.
35. Abd El-Kawy HS, Seif AA and Ahmed NS. Influence of atorvastatin on the anticonvulsant activity in a rat model of drug-resistant seizures.
36. Mahday NE, Mohamed L. Effect of educational guidelines on nurses' knowledge and practice regarding arterial line monitoring.
37. Ahmed MM and Abd El-Rasoul S. Effect of different formulation variables on release characteristics of cellulose acetate butyrate microspheres prepared by emulsification solvent evaporation technique.
38. Shaldoum FM, El-Sagher KM, Abou Senna FM. Blood picture of patients undergoing hemodialysis and/or suffering from hepatitis C virus.
39. Khalifa RMA and Mahmoud AE. Review article and comments on Dientamoeba fragilis: a neglected cause of bowel disorders.
40. El Nadi NAA. Chrysomya albiceps a myiasis producing agent: review article.
41. Khalifa RM, El-Hady HA, Ahmed AM and Khalil SM. Human amoebic infections update: Review article.
42. Bakry FA., Shoman HM, Ebrahim NF, Saad GA, Farag ER. Electrophoretic and histological studies of hamster (Mesocricetus auratus) infected with Schistosoma haematobium cercariae.
43. Mansoor MA, Ibrahim AA, Mohamed AS. Effects of furosemide treatment on the renal cortex of pregnant rats: histological considerations and clinical implications.
44. Rashed SM, Naser ME, Younis MS, Nagaty IM, El-Kholy AA. Comparative study of diagnostic techniques of cryptosporidiosis in diarrheic children.
45. Mahmoud MH, Ahmed RE. Impact of cardiopulmonary resuscitation/defibrillation program on nursing students' knowledge and performance.
46. Mohamed GH. The possible teratogenic effects of ketoconazole in Albino rat fetuses.
47. Mohamed EYA. Parasitological and immuno-prevalence of Giardia lamblia among diarrhoeic patients attending Beni-Suef university hospital.
48. Adel-Wahed a, Abdel-Sattar M. Socio-demographic features, clinical characteristics, and quality of life of women with menorrhagia attending the obstetrics and gynecology clinics at Al- azhar University hospitals in Cairo, Egypt.
49. Abd El-Mouaty HM. Histological study of the possible protective effect of alpha lipoic acid in cyclosporine A-induced pancreatic acinar cells injury of adult male albino rats.
50. Gadallah HN, El-Ghamrawy TA, Morcos MA. A study of the toxic effect of adriamycin on the heart of adult male albino rat and the possible protective role of probucol. Histological and immunohistochemical study.