Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 32(2), December 2011
1. Kanoa BJ, Hamed AT, Zabut BM. Prevalence of high body mass index among preschool children in the Gaza strip: a cross sectional study.
2. Tag M, Gaber D, Basheer A, Zaki K, and El-Asmer MF. The effects of a cytolytic protein vib isolated from naja nigricollis nigricollis venom on mice tissues.
3. Abdalla MM. Alternative procedures to hysterectomy in the management of intractable postpartum hemorrhage during cesarean section for major placenta previa centralis and adverse effect in maternal and neonatal outcome.
4. Khalifa RMA, Elnadi NA, Omran EK. Immunological response and the probability of production of vaccine for schistosome parasites: Review article.
5. Abd El Sattar S, Khalil NM, Mohamed AA, Taher A, Elgamal MM. Medicolegal and pathological relevance of immunohistochemical stains in postmortem diagnosis of diffuse axonal injury (DAI).
6. Said R, Mohamed N, Mohamed R. Effect of premenstrual syndromes on adolescent's health related quality of life.
7. Osman KS, Abd Al-Fattah ME and Mady SM. Microparticles in patients with breast cancer; possible role in hypercoagulable state.
8. Khalifa RMohammad, El-Hady HA, Omran EK and Ahmad NS. A PCR-RFLP for the distinction between fasciola hepatica and fasciola gigantica in Sohag.
9. Saber M, Taha AA and Mohamed SMA. Role of microscopic stool examination and copro- antigen in diagnosis of amoebic dysentery.
10. Mohamed SMA and Taha AA. Parasites causing colitis: Review Article.
11. Awad H, Abou Shabana K, Ramy A, El-Nemer A. Investigate the utilization of natural measures on relieving post cesarean incision pain.
12. Ibrahim S, Abou Shabana K, Ramy A, Attia A, El Nemr A. Effect of trained companionship regarding supportive measures on labor outcome and maternal satisfaction.
13. El-Sayed NM, Ismail KA. Role of intercellular adhesion molecules-1 (ICAM-1) in the pathogenesis of toxoplasmic retinochoroiditis.
14. Yusuf MA, Hashem AM and El-Zeiny AA. Food safety and its relationship to the nutritional pattern with hormonal influence on polycystic ovary syndrome.
15. Abdel-Latif MZM, Zaalouk TKH, Abosheashaa GA, El-Faramawy MS and Abdel-Aziz M. Bancroftian filariasis: diagnostic tools.
16. Dawoud HA. Antimalarial drug resistance: Review article.
17. Dawoud HA, Abdel-Lalif MZ, Hassan KA, Addel-Azezz M, Abu-zeid MM. Histopathological study on hydatidosis.
18. Abdellatif MZM, Sallam AM, Gneedy MRM and Sharaby AMK. Filarial lymphedema: strategies for management.
19. Albadr AM, Eldeek HEM, Almatary AMA and Alsakkaf AMY. Immunochromatographic SD bioline antibody test as an alternative to immunofluorescence antibody test in the serologic diagnosis of malaria.
20. Khalifa RMA and Eldeek HEM. Spotlights on osseous hydatidosis: a review of literature and comments.
21. Mersal FA, Mersal NA. Effect of cardiac rehabilitation program on health-related quality of life for patients after coronary artery bypass graft.
22. Othman RA. Evaluation of different methods for diagnosis of cryptosporidium in diarrheic patients.
23. El Shazly AMA, Hegazi MA., Abd Raboo MA, Sarhan OHM. and Hafez EN. Impact of human fascioliasis on oxidative stress.
24. Etewa SE, Mattar MA, Metwally AS and Abo El-Maaty DA, Mohmoud S. Evaluation of immunodiagnostic tests for detection of bancroftian filariasis in some endemic areas in Egypt.
25. Atteya AM, Abd-El Raouf S, Mostafa E. Effect of human and non-human resources on nurses’ performance during offering emergency obstetric care.
26. Sadiq AG and Zakaria KHM. Evaluation of the impact of different stressors on immune system.
27. Elnahas NS. Genotyping of giardia duodenalis in children by PCR-restriction fragment length polymorphism.
28. Mahmoud S, Elmotayam MH, Afify HA, Elsettawy MA, Fathy GM, Abdel-Naiem FA and Fouad MA. Differential detection of entamoeba histolytica and entamoeba dispar using PCR-based assay.
29. Sadiq AG and Zakaria KHM. Activation of cytokines and immunoresponse against hazardous effects of ionizing radiation using natural products.
30. Ahmed N, Mahday NE, Mohamed L. Effect of bundle of care guidelines on nurses' performance for prevention of pressure ulcer among the immobilized stroke patients.
31. Saber M and Fathy GM. Toxoplasma and psychiatric problems: Review article.
32. El Sharouny SH, Nessim WH, El Fadaly AB., Elshaarawy EAA and Youakim MF. The effect of bleomycin on the lung of albino rat and the possible protective role of dexamethasone and n- acetyl cysteine: morphological, histological, histomorphometrical and ultrastructural study.
33. Khorshid OA, Diab SA, El-Bariry AI. Potential modulatory role of curcumin on the effect of pegylated interferon–2a on Ehrlich ascites carcinoma animal model.
34. Shaker SS, Edrees AM, Farag AS. Prognostic significance of neuroendocrine differentiation in prostatic hyperplasia and adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
35. Shaheen MS, Galal LAA, El Deek H and Abdel Raouf A. Immunological strategies of myiasis- causing larvae: Review article.
36. Harba N and Rabia I. Diagnostic potential of concanavalin a (con a) reactive glycoprotein fraction isolated from toxoplasma gondi tacyzoites for diagnosis of human toxoplasmosis.
37. Etewa SE, Abd El-Aal NF, Saber M and Galal SM. Humoral immune response (IgG1, IgG4) for monitoring the efficacy of praziquantel therapy in school children (6-18 years) infected by schistosoma mansoni.
38. Ibrahim AA, Abd Elhamid RA and Mohamed AS. Effect of ginger extract on cyclosporine induced nephrotoxicity in male albino rat.
39. Elfeky FA, Sayed NK. Distribution and abundance of rotifers in the river Nile, Egypt.
40. El Ashtokhy MA, Diab AE, Mansoor MA and Morsy MM. Development of human fetal parts as a standard for sonographic fetal maturation assessment during pregnancy.
41. Mansoor MA. Histological study of the effect of antenatal corticosteroids on the maturity of the lung of premature fetal rats.
42. Waly H, Morsy MM, Rizk AA and Abd El Fattah S. Effect of nitrofurantoin on the lungs of adult albino rat and the possible protective role of vitamin E.
43. El-Kafrawy MH and Arafa MAA. Effect of formaldehyde vapor on the branches of renal and testicular arteries of albino rat (histological and statistical study).
44. Tawfik RA. Disinfection efficacy of vinegar and lemon juice against giardia lamblia cysts as determined by eosin inclusion test and animal infectivity assay.
45. Nasr ME, Younis MS, Abdallah KFetouh, Saleh MH and Araki M. Evaluation of the possible antischistosomal activity of myrrh on experimental schistosomiasis.
46. Mohamed GH. Evaluation of the teratogenic effects of alcohol in albino rat fetuses.
47. El Sadik AO. Histological study on the possible protective role of folic acid on renal toxicity induced experimentally by cisplatin in adult male albino rats.
48. Abokhosheim KE, Mohamed ME and Edries AE. Role of serum cystatin c and urinary L-FABP in diagnosis of acute kidney injury among Egyptian cirrhotic patients with active hematemesis.
49. Essam A. El-Moselhy, Hassan M. Hassan, Hesham Amin. Demographic, socioeconomic characteristics and impacts of sexually transmitted diseases in adult Egyptians: a clinic based epidemiological study.
50. Magda TI, Mohamed SAM, Seham AE, Hala SHM, Omayma DE. Phytochemical and pharmacological studies of Crotalaria madurensis leaves.
51. Tayel SM, Helmy SA, Ahmed WA, Khanfour AA, Abdelmalek MRRF. Anatomical and radiological study of the arteries in the carotid triangle.