Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 28(2), December 2007
1. Zuhoor K. Algaithy. Helicobacter pylori in The Etiology of Gallstones.
2. Doaa A. Sourour, Dalia M. Elmarakby, Olfat G. Shaker, Medhat M. Morsy. Comparative study between the effects of leukotriene receptor antagonists and corticosteroids on bleomycin- induced lung fibrosis in male albino rats: Histological and biochemical study.
3. Sherif El Mekkawi, Nadine Alaa, Fouad Abo Hamila, Doaa Salah eldin, Taha Mohamed, Ghada Mahmoud. Use of three dimensional ultrasound for fetal gender prediction in early pregnancy.
4. Hamdy Azab, Hatem I. Abd El Moaty, Olfat Nouh, Doaa Salah Eldin, Adel Farouk. Comparison of cervical ripening effects of isosorbide mononitrate and misoprostol prior to first trimester surgical termination of pregnancy.
5. Ashraf Ali Ibrahim, Osama A. Shawki, Abdel Magid A. Abdel Magid, Bahaa Mounir. Assessment of the endometrium in asymptomatic postmenopausal women on hormone replacement therapy by transvaginal ultrasonography, hysteroscopy and biopsy.
6. Nesrine Abd El-Rahman El-Refai, Abo El-Magd Mohamed Al-Bohy. Effect of CPAP and Peep on Renal Blood Flow and Cardiac Output in Postoperative Morbidly Obese Patients.
7. Hanan E. Hassan, Yasmin A. El-Fouly, Manal M. Mostafa. Postcardiac catheterization complications: a proposed protocol of care.
8. Abla Elhadidy, Ahmed Ibrahim, Hesham Elmesery. Intrathecal ropivacaine for day case endoscopic urological procedures: comparative study of three different doses.
9. Salwa Abdalla Mohamed, Jackleen Faheem Gendy, Hanan Shehata Mohamed. Quality of life for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
10. Taher I. El-Serafy, Samir M. Abdel-Moneim, Fathala M. Hassan and Seed M. El-Sheibani. The role of tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-α) in the aetiology of lipid abnormalities and cachexia in breast cancer patients.
11. Sherif N Kaddah, Hisham Alsaket, Ahmad Fares. Management of tracheo-esophageal fistula.
12. Sherif N. Kaddah, Tamer Z. Orban. Rare variants of exstrophy-epispadius complex.
13. Samir M Abdel-Moneim and Hamdy Sliem. Significance of serum alpha-glutathione s- transferase assessment in hepatitis c patients with different alanine aminotransferase patterns.
14. Karim Said Mostafa, Medhat Mohamed El Refaiy, Ayman Fathy Kaddah, Yasser Abdel-Azim Sharaf, and Iman Mandour. Left Ventricular Remodeling After Anterior Myocardial Infarction in Diabetic Patients Role of Oxidative Stress, Apoptosis, and Glucometabolic Status.
15. Omayma M. Mahmoud, Hoda H. Hussien, Nermine S. Nosseir, Ghada A. Abdel-Hamid. Morphometric and histopathological effects of low and high doses of nicotine on 19 days albino rat placenta.
16. Y.A. Raslan; Ola M. Abdel-Raouf and A.E. Elmosallamy. A study on the possible protective effect of some medicinal plants against the nephrotoxicity of cisplatin on rats.
17. A El-Bassiouny, S Mohamed, FS Mahmoud, WA Mansour, M Zohairy, T Diab, I Rabia, W Safwat, ZA Demerdash. Detection of Fasciola-specific coproantigens by ELISA using monoclonal antibodies.
18. Samira Ahmed Abdel Mageid, Mohamed Islam Heibashy, Amany Abd El Hameid Othman, Walaa Ahmed Moustafa Mohamed. Histological and histochemical changes induced by lead and the protective role of melatonin in the liver of male albino rats.
19. Samir M. Nada, Sahar M. Gamal, Dina M. Radwan and Waleed M. El-Sherbiny. Histological variations and immunohistochemical study on expression of cytokeratins 18 and 19 in normal and preeclamptic human placentae.
20. Wafaa M. El-Kersh, Manal A. El- Melegy, Magda A. Mansour, And El- Sayed S. Abouelnour. Improvement of biochemical changes and histopathology in experimental trichinosis treated with ivermectin versus propolis.
21. A. Moharram, A. Kholief , N.M. Nasef and A. Abdel Aziz. Percutaneous repair of acute ruptures of the achilles tendon: a modified technique using a single transverse incision and polyester tape.
22. Hoda Abdel Aal, Maryam Mahmood, Maha Katta, Shereen Sobh, Eman Zein El-Abedin, Hany Hussin. Increased serum resistin levels are associated with obesity and insulin resistance in polycystic ovary syndrome and normal premenopausal women.
23. Lamia A. A. Galal, Abeer E. Mahmoud, Hanaa Y. Bakir, Doaa A. Yones and Mahmoud El- Hayesh. Characterization of dirofilaria repens antigen recovered from human patients and its comparison with setaria equina antigen.
24. Maha M. Abd El Rahman, Mashhoor G. Abd El Salam, Adel M. Salah Eldin and Ashraf S. Hegab. Postnatal developmental changes in rat's olfactory mucosa.
25. Mohamed Fath-El-Bab, Said F. Abdulkadir and Asaad A. El-Mileegy. The effect of training program on vo2max, lactic acid and physiological parameters in adult students.
26. Shaima M. Almasry and Hala E. Hashem. The effect of intermittent fasting on the age-related apoptosis in the hippocampal neurons of male guinea pigs.
27. Medhat M. Morsy. Histopathological effects of gamma radiation on the myocardium and the prophylactic role of carvedilol against them in albino rat.
28. Sherif Mohamed Zaky, Sherif Mohamed Sabry, Mohamed Hafez Ahmed, Abir Oueida Mohamed. Effect of therapeutic dose of carbimazole on the liver of adult albino rats: histological and ultrastructural study.
29. Samia M. Madbouly. Aracytin induced morphological and molecular changes in rhabdomyosarcoma cells in vitro.
30. Mary Attia Morcos, Mira Farouk Youssef, Sherif Mohamed Zaky. Role of transforming growth factor alpha in gastric adaptation to aspirin in the adult albino rat (histological and immunohistochemical study).
31. Abdel Gawad El Sayed Saad. Endoscopic duodenal aspiration versus copro-antigen in diagnosis of giardiasis.
32. Serag Zakaria, Ayman Yosry, Mohammad Abdel Bary, Mohammad Saied, Mohammad Seif, Ali El-Hendawy. Evaluation of estrogen receptors in malignant and premalignant colorectal lesions.
33. Mostafa Abdelbar, Ahmed Mahmoud, Nadine Alaa. Ratio of middle cerebral to umbilical artery pulsatility index in preeclamptic women for prediction of poor perinatal outcome.
34. Taghrid Gamal El-Din, Niveen M.A. Gad, Reem R. Abd El-Glil and Soha Abd El-Hady. Human metapneumovirus: a paramyxovirus responsible for respiratory tract infections in children.
35. Ayman Ahmad Khanfour and Wafaa Abdel-Rahman Ahmad. Anatomical considerations regarding the posterior interosseous nerve.
36. Mohamed Fath-El-Bab, Said F. Abdulkadir and Asaad A. El-Mileegy. The effect of training program on vo2 max, lactic acid and hysiological parameters in adult students
37. Safaa M. El-Ageery, Amany M. Shebl, Amina Y. Kandeel. The role of carriage by health care workers and environment on transmission of methicillin–resistant staphylococcus aureus among patients in a medical intensive care unit.
38. Amal Attia El-Morsy Ibrahim. Does fennel oil have the protective potentials against apoptosis in testes of rats exposed to mainstream tobacco smoke?
39. Ahmed Mahmoud. Letrozole versus clomiphene citrate for induction of ovulation in polycystic ovary syndrome.
40. Azza Hasan Abbas and Fetouh Saad Hasanin. Study on direct and immunological methods in diagnosis of intestinal amoebiasis in children.
41. Hamdy Azab. Evaluation of amnisure as a test of premature rupture of membranes.
42. Azza S. El-Ghareeb. Culicines in endemic and non-endemic filariasis areas in Dakahlia governorate
43. Amina M. Farag Alla, Hala F. Abd-Ellah, Nadia R. A. Abo-Zaid, and Hanan M.M. Abd El-Latif. Light and electron microscopical study on the effect of adriamycin on the testes of male albino rats and the possibility of recovery after drug withdrawal
44. Ismail El Hawary. Extremely low birth weight infants in a neonatal intensive care unit in Egypt: morbidity and outcome.
45. Mohamed Z. Kenawy, Eman M. Sanad, Halaa A. Ageena, Azza S. El-Hamshary, Fatma M. El- Eisawy, and Eman Mohamed Ali. Munohistopathological study of papular urticaria.
46. Sahar M. El-Ashmony, Amal Y. Abdalla, Marian Y. Wissa, Abdel Karim Kamel. A comparative study of the influence of rosiglitazone and metformin on two adipocytokines (leptin and adiponectin) and their related cardiovascular effects in diet-induced obese rabbits.
47. Nouran Hussein, Eman Abdel Ghany, Amany Elwan,Yasser Kamel, and Mai Sherif. Myocardial biochemical markers in perinatal asphyxia.
48. Samy Abdel-Sattar, Hossam Hussein, Mansour A. Hassan. Histo-pathological and electron microscopic study of retinal changes following intra-vitreal injection of bevacizumab (avastin).
49. Marian Y. Girgis, Lobna Mansour, Mervat Haroun, Ola Shaheen and Ahmed Mansy. Neuropsychological aspects of tuberous sclerosis complex.
50. Salwa Shams El-Din- Sobhi Hassab El-Nabi. Treatment of experimental heterophyiasis by praziquantel alone and in combination with levamisole
51. Waslat W. El-Shennawy and Hanaa R. Abo El-Wafa. Impact of nalbuphine hydrochloride on the histological and ultrastructural characteristics of rat liver