Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 42(1), June 2021
Volume 25(2), December 2004
1. Mahmoud I. Hassan, Amal Abou El-Fadle, Gamal M. Kenawy, Fayda I. Abdel Motaleb and Fatma M. Abdel Salam. Evaluation of bcl-2 and transforming growth factor alpha oncoproteins in patients with chronic hepatitis C infection: impact on hepatocellular carcinoma.
2. Amal Shohayeb, Tarek Demerdash. Effect of corticosteroids on hypothyroid patients with Antithyroid antibodies on in-vitro fertilization- Embryo transfer (IVF-ET) outcome.
3. Nadia Salah El-Nahas, Manal Ahmed El Melegy and Mohammed M. Abdel-Ghaffar. Comparison of PCR and microscopy for detection of Cyclospora cayetanensis in diarrhoeic Immunosuppressed patients.
4. Mona M. El Sobky and Mohamed M. Abdel Ghaffar. Modified columbia agar medium: A Simple and reliable means For detection of Trichomonas vaginalis.
5. Nada A. El-Nadi, Hanaa A. El-Hady, Fatma G. Sayed and Fatin A. Hassan. Identification of five culicine larvae detected in Sohag.
6. Mohammed A.M. Khalaf, Ashraf M. Abdou and Heba M. Tawfik. Studying the protective effect of concomitant administration of dimethyl-4-4'-dimethoxy-5,6,5',6'-dimethylene dioxybiphenyl- 2,2'-dicarboxylate (D.D.B) With n-acetylcysteine (NAC) against paracetamol-induced hepatotoxicity in rats.
7. Heba E. Abdel Aaty. A new rapid immunochromatographic "Dipstick" method for detection of Trichomonas vaginalis in women.
8. Ayman A. El-Badry. Comparison between serological method and coproparasitological methods to detect human strongyloidiosis.
9. Khaled R Gaber, Maha M Abdel-Mohsen, Manar M. Moneer. b2-Glycoprotein I: An additional parameter in the evaluation of recurrent pregnancy loss.
10. A.A. Afify, F. A. El-Wakeil, E. M. Hegazy, S. H. Abou Raya. Effect of dietary fiber levels on bioavailability of some trace elements (Iron and Zinc) in rats.
11. Mosad M. Odah, Hossam Amin, Mohamed Darwish, and Adel El-Saidy. Fecal lactoferrin as a differentiation marker between ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome.
12. Mohammed A. Afifi. Application of randomly amplified polymorphic DNA-polymerase chain reaction (RAPD-PCR) for studying the extent of genetic variability within natural populations of Schistosoma haematobium.
13. Aly A.M. Shaalan, Khaled S.H. El-Mousalamy and Mohammed S.A. Khalifa. Secretory response of pancreatic acini and islets of langerhans in albino rat after pilocarpine injection (Histological and immunohistochemical Study).
14. Aly A.M. Shaalan and Lotfy A. Bendary. Histological and Immunohistochemical changes in the ileal neobladder mucosa after exposure to urine for long time.
15. Nagla Mohamed Salama, Abla Abdel Rahman Ali, Sherine Mostafa Amin, Nesrine Abdel- Rahman El-Refai and Nahla Abdel Fattah AlKady. Effect of repeated exposure to subanesthetic doses of sevoflurane on lung histology: An experimental study on albino rat.
16. H.M. El-Masry; Y.A. Baraka and M.A. Abdel-Rahem. Parasitic infections among school children in Sohag Governorate: Risk factors and impacts.
17. Taher El Demerdash, Hegazy Mohamed, Ahmed Abd Alla. Evaluation of serum Cystatin C as a diagnostic marker of hepatorenal syndrome in patients with liver cirrhosis.
18. Mostafa H. Gad, Medhat M. Morsy and Yehia A. Badr. Effect of low intensity laser therapy on induced osteoarthritis in rabbits.
19. Tarek Abdel Moneim. Anatomical study of the variations in the hepatic veins and their tributaries.
20. Hafez Waly, Mohamed Bakry, Tarek Abdel Moneim and Ahmed Galal. A histological study of the effect of amikacin on the kidney of albino rat and the possible protective role of antioxidants.
21. Saber I. Shona, Mamdouh M.A. Rahman, Tarek A. Moneim and Rasha A. Radwan. Anatomical and histological study of the lower part of the human ureter.
22. Tarek Abdel Moneim and Medhat Khafagy. An in vivo study of the lymphatic drainage of the human stomach.
23. Hesham M. Darwish; Shereen Amin, and Nashwa Nabil. Modulation of the stress response in non insulin dependent diabetic patients undergoing lower limb surgery by "Three In One Block".
24. Mona Mostafa. Intravaginal isosorbide mononitrate in termination of first trimester pregnancy.
25. Mona Mostafa, Omneya Helal, Amal Darwish, Eman Zein, Fouad Abo Hemala. Are concomitant serum levels of CA125 and CA19-9 reliable diagnostic markers for endometriosis?
26. Amany A. Abd El-Aal, Fawzia A. Habib, Lobna M. Saber. Evaluation of an Immunochromatographic Dip Stick Test for the diagnosis of vaginal trichomoniasis in comparison with wet mount and culture.
27. Safinaz Salah El-Din Sayed, Dina Helmy Abdel- Kader and Magued A. Zikri. Time-dependent changes of laminin and collagen after experimental myocardial infarction in male albino rats.
28. Abdel Magid A. Abdel Magid, Dina A. Khattab. Effects of implantable progestin-only contraceptives on insulin-glucose metabolism and diabetes risk.
29. Mohamed Hasan Mostafa, Nashwa A. Abdel Kader. Th1, Th2 and the Th1:Th2 cell ratio in normal pregnancy and preeclampsia.
30. Basma Makin. Management of early pregnancy failure with misoprostol: Relation to size of gestational sac.
31. Hagar A. Shaheen, Ahmed H. Mahmoud, Azza H. Abbas, Amal M. Nour El Hoda, Soheir A. Ismail and Hoda A. Abd El motagale. The role of Schistosoma mansoni in transmission of HCV infection among Egyptian Patients.
32. Eman M. El-Hamshary, Lila M. Makhlouf and Mamdouh M. Hegazi. Fascioliasis among individuals at risk of infection indicated by coproscopic and entero-test examination.
33. Hoda Y. Sabry, Soad I. Hassan, Shadia H. Mahmed, Ahmed R. Ezzat and Zeinab H. Fahmy. Modification of resistance to re-infection with Schistosoma mansoni in mice by combined administration of praziquantel and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
34. Iman Abd El-Moneim Darwish Mahmoud. Chromosome analysis of Clarias gariepinus exposed to 2,4-Dichlorophenoxyacetic Acid.
35. Mahmoud Abd El-Latif Mostafa. Anatomical study of the rectus sternalis muscle in human.
36. Mahmoud Abd El-Latif Mostafa. Third head of biceps brachii muscle associated with musculo- cutaneous and median nerve communication (Anatomical study).
37. Hala F. Ahmad and Menna M. Abdel-Dayem. Prevention of renal proximal tubular changes induced by radiocontrast material with sodium bicarbonate versus sodium chloride infusion in rats: Histological and Ultrastructural Study.
38. Hussam A.S. Murad and Khaled A. Mahmoud. Does a combination of rosiglitazone and fenofibrate (peroxisome proliferator activated receptor (PPAR) ? and ? agonists respectively) achieve more beneficial effects than rosiglitazone (A PPAR ? Agonist) in diabetic rats?
39. Bahija I. Al-Behbehani. Effects of environmental factors on the infection of domesticated animals by ectoparasites in the state of Kuwait.
40. Afnan M. Amer. Effect of chloramphenicol on the liver and kidney of rats.
41. Mahasen Abd El Sattar and Hoda Basher Hussein. Role of adrenomedullin in congenital heart disease associated with pulmonary hypertension.
42. Nadia H. Ismail. Teratogenecity, hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity induced by combination of paracetamol and caffeine in pregnant rats.