Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 42(1), June 2021
Volume 27(2), December 2006
1. George Samir Mina, El-Sayed Abd El-Fattah Mohammed, Salah El-Din Mohammed El-Messery and Hassan Tahsin Sheir. Expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 in breast cancer and its correlation with tumour grade and lymph node metastasis.
2. Najia A. Al-Zanbagi and Ebtesam F. Al-Jehani. In vitro screening of two-plant extracts on Trichomonas vaginalis.
3. Mohamed S. Elgendy, Abeer Abu-Elregal, Bassem G. Fahmy and Mohamed Attia, Helpies D. Shenouda, Saly O. Ibrahim. Histological, immunohistochemical and morphometric studies on the fetal lung tissues after prenatal administration of dexamethazone.
4. Helpies D. Shenouda, Saly O. Ibrahim, Abeer Abu-Elregal, Mohamed Attia and Mohamed S. Elgendy. Histological and ultrastructural study on the effect of some fluoroquinolone agents on the articular cartilage of albino rats.
5. Eman M. El-Nashar, Maysara M. Salem and Mohammed A. Al-Motabagani. Ultrastructural study of the effect of ochratoxin-a on the kidney and effect of aspartame treatment.
6. Soheir Mahmoud, Ibrahim Rabia, Zeinab H. Fahmy, Ashraf El Gendy, Somaya El Deeb and Azza El Amir. Lactoferrin as a promotor to praziquantel therapy against shistosoma mansoni in mice.
7. Ahmed O. Shafik, Eman F. Gadalla, Somaya M. Desouky, Gamal A. Amer and Inas S. Hassan. Lower respiratory tract bacterial infections in intensive care unit patients.
8. Salwa Abdallah Mohamed, Hanan Shehata Mohamed, Mona Hassan Abdel Al. The effect of stress management techniques on controlling stressors among patients with chronic renal failure.
9. Dalia M. Elmarakby, Doaa A. Sourour. Histological and immunohistochemical study of the possible protective effect of ginkgo biloba extract on light-induced corneal and retinal damage in male albino rats.
10. Rahma K. Abu-El-Nor, Dalia M. El-Marakby, Safinaz S. Sayed. Comparative study on the protective effects of vitamin e and ranitidine in aspirin-induced gastric lesions in male albino rats: a histological study.
11. Nahla S. Ali, Bassamat O. Ahmed, Hassan K. Nagi, Yasmin A. El-Fouly. Effect of physical assessment program on knowledge and performance of critical care nurses.
12. Manal S. Ismail. Impact of a suggested teaching protocol upon nurses’ knowledge and practices about drug-nutrient interactions among critically ill patients.
13. Zeinab M. El-Sayed, Amal F. Garas, Manal M. Mostafa and Mostafa A. Abou-Alsood. The impact of nursing management protocol on selected postoperative outcomes among obese surgical patients in Kasr El-Aini (manial university hospital).
14. Naglaa I. Sarhan, Amany M. Mousa, Ayman E. Khalil. Histological changes in human articular cartilage of femoral head after prolonged immobilization.
15. Hamdy Ahmed. Effects of vitamin e on liver of rats with experimental hyperthyroidism.
16. Hamdy Ahmed and Ibrahim Saber. The toxic effect of chlorpyrifos (an organo phosphate pesticide) in rat non ciliated bronchiolar (clara) epithelial cells.
17. Hamdy Ahmed and Ibrahim Saber. Alteration of para follicular (C) cells activity of thyroid gland in rats exposed to power-frequency electromagnetic fields.
18. Neimat Moussa Amer, Nevine Guriguis, Iman Ali, Soad Ismail and Amin Ashour. The effect of drug combination of praziquantel and an antifibrotic, in an attempt to minimize liver fibrosis simultaneous with worm elimination in chronic murine Schistosomiasis mansoni.
19. Iman Ali, Neimat Moussa Amer, Soad Ismail, Amin Ashour, M. El-Khafif, Mona Nosseir, Nevine Guriguis. Pathological and parasitological patterns in experimental schistosomiasis mansoni after praziquantel and an antifibrotic.
20. Mohamed A. Hegazi and Rokaya H. Shalaby. Molecular and cytogenetic study of pesticides effect on children.
21. Ayman A. El-Badry and Abeer M. Mahgoub. Parasitic diarrhoea in hospitalized children: community or hospital acquired?
22. Gamal A. Khalil, Aly A.M. Shaalan, Mohamed S. A. Khalifa, and Mohammad A. E. Atteya. Cisplatin-induced cardiotoxicity and the protective role of vitamin c and fish oil as antioxidants (histological and immunohistochemical study).
23. Omyma M. Mohamed, Mohamed G.Y. El-Badawi, Salwa S. Lashin, Raouf A.R. Fadel and Aly A. M. Shaalan. The influence of maternal nicotine exposure during pregnancy and lactation on the lung alveoli of the neonatal albino rats (light and electron microscopic study).
24. Hamdy Ahmed and Ibrahim Saber. Cardioprotective effect of green tea extract in oxidative stress induced by experimental myocardial infarction in rats.
25. Nashaat E. Nassef, Maimona E. Bakr, Wafaa M. El-Kersh, Salwa F. Oshiba, Mona M. Zoheiry, Hayam A. Aiad and I. Rabie. Eosinophilic response and specific ige in experimentally sensitized mice by ascaris suum extracts as a model of ascaris lumbricoides.
26. Nasef M. Nasef, Ahmed M. Kholeif, Sherif Abd El Latif. Arthroscopic decompression in the management of subacromial impingement syndrome.
27. Samar H. Abo Elsoud, Mona A. Hegazy, Inas F. Kostandi, Mona Aboelhassan. Low density lipoprotein electrophoresis in subclinical hypothyroidism: does l-thyroxin really alter lipoprotein profile?
28. Mona M. El Sobky, Howaida I. H. Ismail and Abada A. Assar. Histochemical effects of some biological agents on Culex pipiens larvae
29. Nawal A. Mazen. Larval migration studies on Toxascaris Leonina (Von Linstow, 1902) (Nematoda: Ascaridoidea) in Assiut, Egypt
30. Samia A. El-Dardiry, Sherine R Shafik, Ayman Wagih, Gamal Kassim Howaida Ismail, El-Amir M Amir, Ghada Atef, Mohamed Abdel Wahab, Ahmed Abo Freikha. Determinants of liver injury in egyptian women co-linked to socioeconomic and environmental factors
31. Nashat Nasef, Soraya Sharaf, Abel-Gawad El-Sayed Saad, Elamir M Amir and Ahmed A. Raia. Changes of zinc and magnesium levels in chronic toxoplasmosis with or without liver cirrhosis
32. Mohamed H.M. Wahdan. Effect of antimony exposure on the structure of the cerebellar vermis of growing male albino rat
33. Khalid O. Abulnaja. Vasculitis: influence of viral hepatitis b and c coinfection in cases with past history of schistosomiasis
34. Eman A. Khalifa and Eman A. Essa. Experimental study for the effect of electrocuting insect trap (bug zapper) on the spread and viability of microorganisms carried by Musca domestica (house fly)
35. Abeer Attia, Ayman A. Marzouk. Pulsed dye laser versus podophyllin resin in treatment of female genital warts
36. Nadine Alaa, Hassan Omar, Fouad Abou Hamila, Doaa Salah eldin, Ahmad Mahmoud. A randomized controlled trial to induce first trimesteric abortion via intracervical application of the nitric oxide donor isosorbide dinitrate versus misoprostol application
37. Soheir S Mahmoud, Maisa A Shalaby. The efficacy of some natural compounds against giardia lambia in infected hamsters
38. Maisa A. Shalaby and Samir H.I. Haggag. Effect of the antiparasitic agent ivermectin on cryptosporidiosis in experimental animals
39. Rokaya H. Shalaby and Hussien A. Heshmat. Angiotensin-converting enzyme gene polymorphism associated with exercises endurance in Egyptian athletes
40. Ashraf Ramadan. Role of transdermal nitric oxide donors in prevention of preeclampsia in high- risk pregnancy
41. Nagwa K. Roshdy and Taymour Mostafa. Survivin in Seminal Plasma and Testicular Tissues
42. Enayat M. El-Sherbiny, Omneya R. El-Mahgoub, Samia E. Hemeda and Rehan M. Saleh. Knowledge, attitude, and practice towards blood borne diseases (HBV, HCV, and HIV) among dental health care workers
43. Mostafa Abdelbar and Amr Gadalla. Single versus double intrauterine insemination for unexplained infertility: effect on outcome
44. Magda Mohamed Noshy. Oral administration of green tea extract as a protective agent against the genotoxic and cytotoxic effects of lead in mice (Mus musculus)
45. H. El-Barbary, A. Mahmoud and M. El-Shewy. External fixation for the treatment of comminuted supracodylar and intercondylar fractures of the distal femur
46. Emad S. Osman. Efficacy and safety of bougie-guided ILMA for blind endotracheal intubation using conventional tubes in patients with normal airway: a comparative controlled study
47. Dina Z. Mohamed and Ahmed Mahmoud. Comparison of labor analgesia with epidural bupivacaine versus intravenous pethidine: effect on operative delivery rate
48. Hanan H Hagar, Eman El Eter, Raeesa Abd El Tawab and Musaed Abdel Aziz El Fayz. The protective effect of zafirlukast (leukotriene receptor blocker) on renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats
49. Amal Abdul-Rasheed El-Moamly and Mohammad A. Al-Sweify. Value of demographic data, clinical indicators, and non-specific laboratory parameters in diagnosis of imported malaria
50. Reem R. Abd-El Glil, Taghrid Gamal El-Din and Mohammed Darwish. Soluble Fas /CD95 and Fas ligand /CD95L in diabetic patients with acute angina and hypertension
51. Dalia A. Gaber, Hamsa A. Rashwan, Maha A. Kattah and Omneya M. Helal. Cervical length measurement at 20 to 24 weeks of gestation and the risk of spontaneous preterm delivery in egyptian pregnant women: a hospital based study
52. Mohammed M. Abdel-Ghaffar. Comparison of the efficacy of seed extract of azadirachta indica and some current antiscabietics: in vitro study, using ascorbic acid as an adjuvant
53. Doaa Salah Eldin and Marwa M. Sheta. Second trimester uterine artery doppler pulsatility index and maternal serum inhibin a and activin a as markers for pre-eclampsia