Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 42(1), June 2021
Volume 28(1), June 2007
1. Mohammed Ali M. Marie. Mode of infection, incidence and susceptibility patterns of methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) in Saudi Arabia.
2. Magda M. Noshy, Hafez F. Hafez, Akmal A. El-Ghor and Hanan R. Hamad. Chlorophyllin ameliorates the nephrotoxicity and oxidative stress induced by cisplatin without affecting its antitumor activity.
3. Nevein M. El Ashry, Sorayia R. Abd El Fattah, Mona H. Abdel Al, Ghada M. Mourad. Counseling intervention for caregivers of patients with Alzheimer.
4. Hanan H Hagar, Dana Bakheet, Nouf Al-Otabi, and Raeesa AT Muhammed. Effects of rosuvastatin on the development of diabetic nephropathy in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats.
5. Amany Shebl, Asaad El-Mileegy, Omima Saleh. Effect of foot and hand massage (reflexology) on patients with painful diabetic neuropathy.
6. Manal S. Ismail and Marwa F. Ahmad. Impact of implementing clinical guidelines on eye health status of patients in critical care department, El Manial University hospital.
7. Lamiaa I. Abdel Fattah, Mohamed H. Ahmed and Tarek A. El-Ghamrawy. The role of thyroxine hormone administration on acetaminophen-induced hepatic injury. Histological and immunohistochemical study.
8. Ahmed Mahmoud, Abdalla El Kateb, Wael Yousry. Use of fetal fibronectin assay after transvaginal ultrasound measurement of cervical length to predict preterm delivery in women with threatened preterm labor.
9. Nashaat E. Nassef, Maimona E. Bakr, Wafaa M. El-Kersh, Manal A. El-Melegy, Amany I. Ammar and Magda A. Mansour. Evaluation of the therapeutic efficacy of mirazid and propolis in experimental canine hetetrophyiasis: a parasitological and histopathological study.
10. Eman Zein, Loai Ezzat, Abdalla El-Katab, Omneya Helal and Somaia M. Mousa. The correlation between anticardiolipin antibodies, lupus anticoagulant and uterine artery Doppler in cases of recurrent midtrimestric pregnancy loss.
11. Mohamed Z. El Ramly, Mohamed Abdel Ghany, Reda Diab, Hossam El Hossary, Mohamed Abdel Fattah and Khaled Sorour. Percutaneous coronary intervention for total coronary occlusion.
12. Tahra Mohamed Leheta. Effectiveness of deep peeling using phenol on patients with acne scars.
13. Hanan Sobaih Sobaih, Hoda Diab Mohamed and Neamatallah Gomaa Ahmed. Prophylactic oral hydration non-pharmacological nursing technique for patients with renal dysfunction undergoing angiography.
14. Mayssa M. Zaki; Ihsan H. Hassan; Eman Y. Shoeib; Amany A. Abd El-Aal; Soheir Ismail. Effect of chemotherapy with praziquantel on endogenous interleukin 12 (IL-12) in Schistosoma mansoni infection in mice in relation to immunopathological response.
15. Amal Hanafy, Ahmed M. Abdel Hak, Iman Zein El-Abedin, Dina Z. Mohamed. Early versus late epidural analgesia during labor: effect on labor progression.
16. Maryam Mahmood. The impact of Ramadan fasting on foetal growth and well being.
17. Nehad El Mahboub. Evaluation of treatment of distal tibial articular and non-articular fractures by open reduction and fixation by the inverted contoured T-plate.
18. Salwa S.A. Kamal, Samah F. Fakhry. Tracheal suctioning: assessment of nurses knowledge and practice in intensive care units.
19. Adam H. Al-Shamiri. Soil contamination with parasite eggs in some public areas in Taiz, Yemen.
20. Mohamed A. Autifi, Medhat M. Tiba, Waleed A. Ezzat. Electron-microscopic changes in the ethmoid sinus mucosa in patients with chronic sinusitis intraoperatively and six months after endoscopic sinus surgery.
21. Mamdouh M. Hegazy, Eman M. Elhamshary, Hanan Z. Rayan and Sherine M. Omar. Effect of corticosteroids on reactivation of Toxoplasma gondii in a murine model.
22. Mamdouh Hegazy, Aya Handousa, Hossam EL-Nemr, Ayda Awad, Mohamed El-Malky, Soha Awad, and Ahmed Settin. Diagnostic utility of polymerase chain reaction in giardiasis.
23. Maymouna El-Sayed bakr, Soraya Abdel-Aziz Sharaf, Abel-Gawad El-Sayed Saad, Elamir Mahmoud Amir and Ayman Aly Ahmed. Comparison between alpha GST and serum aminotransferases in Schistosomiasis mansoni with or without HCV and HBV.
24. Ebtehal A. M. S. El-Dessouki. Malaria routine diagnosis in clinical laboratories: the reality & the access for improving quality.
25. Mohamed H.M. Wahdan. Effect of vitamin "E" on the peripheral neurotoxicity of the pyrethroid allethrin in adult male albino rat.
26. Rokaya H. Shalaby and Rasha A. Abiya. Real time and reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction measurement of male fetal SRY gene in maternal plasma with preeclampsia.
27. Mona A. Helal and Mai H. El Dakdoky. Effect of nonylphenol on fetal development and on the liver of pregnant rats and their fetuses.
28. Samah Aboul Gheit. Assessment of ovarian volume and vascularity by three-dimensional ultrasonography in cases of polycystic ovary syndrome.
29. Tarek A. El-Ghamrawy and Laila A. Rashed. The effect of perinatal dexamethasone on the pituitary corticotrophs and folliculostellate cells in rats. Immunohistochemical and ultrastructural study.
30. Amal Attia El-Morsy Ibrahim. The immunomodulatory effect of fennel oil in mainstream cigarette smoke exposed rats.
31. Samia M. Madbouly and Eman M. El-Mancy. Histological and immunohistochemical studies on hepatocarcinogenesis induced by diethylnitrosamine and the protective role of curcumin in albino rats.
32. Nashaat E. Nassef, Mahmoud A. El-Seify, Mohammed M. Abd El-Ghaffar, Mona M. El-Sobky and Engy V. Beshay. Babesia bigemina infection among human in contact with cattle in menoufiya governorate.
33. Mostafa Abdelbar. Vaginal progesterone administration for women at risk of preterm birth with a short cervix.
34. Zainab Abd Elwahab, M. D and Soha Ali El-Moursy, M.D. a study of the effect of aging on some skeletal muscle parameters and the possible role of a Beta-2-agonist.
35. Sherif Ezat, Mohamed El Bedewy, Mahmoud Selim, and Mohamed Kamal Zahra. Fecal calprotectin and fecal hemoccult blood in patients with chronic diarrhea in inflammatory bowel disease.
36. Mohamed A. Ramadan, Mostafa Abdel-Hamid, Yehia Shaker Ibrahim, Abdul-Fattah M. Emad and Tarek Sakr. Enhancement of protective immunity and immuno-modulation of liver granuloma formation with the combination of human and mice anti-idiotypic vaccine model in Schistosoma mansoni infected mice.
37. Dalia M. Elmarakby. Histological and immunohistochemical study to detect smooth muscles in the mucosa of human male urinary bladder.
38. Reem R. Abd El-Glil, Niveen M.A. Gad, Taghrid Gamal El-Din and Islam H. Hegazy. Isolation of mycoplasma pneumoniae from synovial fluid of non-rheumatoid arthritis patients.
39. Reem R Abd EL-Glil,Safaa I Abbas. Infectious Chlamydophila pneumoniae in peripheral blood cells of normal blood donors.
40. Asaad El-Mileegy, Ahmed El-Gendy, Amal Seleem, Sahar Abd-El-Rasheed. A comparative study between the antioxidant effect of Emblica officinalis and its tannoids in streptozotocin- induced diabetic rats.
41. Rahma Kamal El Din Abu El Nour. Histological and immunohistochemical study on the effect of some antiarrhythmic drugs on parafollicular c cells in male albino rats.
42. Thanaa Hamed and Mohamed Baghdady. Hormonal, biochemical and electrolytes changes in normal pregnant women, mild emesis and hyperemesis gravidarum and their pregnancy outcome.
43. Ali E. Ali, Azza M.S., El-Hamshary, Amina I. Abdel –Maboud, Rabab F. Mohamed, Amany El- Fakahany and Eman Abdel Rahman. Interleukin-twelve (IL-12) in toxoplasmosis cases.
44. Abla El Hadidi. Proseal versus the classic laryngeal mask airway and cuffed-endotracheal tube for positive pressure ventilation during laparoscopy.
45. Maha M. Atwa and Ismail F. Ismail. Claudin-4 immunohistochemical expression in human colorectal carcinoma.
46. Manal Ahmed El- Melegy. Comparison of real time PCR and microscopy for detection of Pneumocystis carinii in bronchoalveolar lavage of immunosuppressed patients.
47. Zeinab H. Kamel. Effect of vitamin c and zinc on lipid profile in male albino rats treated with lead acetate.
48. Magdy A. EL-Barbary, Alaa El-Din. S. Abd El-Hamid, Magda I. Mohamed, Noha M. Y. Abo- Gresha. Assessment of cd34 progenitor cells in fresh and Cryo-preserved umbilical cord blood.
49. Maha M. Abd El-Wahab and Sahar M. Selim. Prevalence of Blastocystis hominis among food handlers from Shibin El Kom, Menoufiya Governorate, Egypt.
50. Afaf A.S. Saleh and Magda S. Hassanin. Carcinogenecity of sodium nitrite on some biochemical parameters in rats.