Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 42(1), June 2021
Volume 43(1), June 2022
Volume 30(1), June 2009
1. Hala S. Elwakil and Iman H. Hewedi. Experimental study on the impact of antioxidant effect of nigella sativa and curcumin on blastocystis hominis infection.
2. Amani N. Shafik, Ebtissam Abd-EL Ghafar, Afaf S. Othman and Akram M. Nooh. The potential preconditioning effect of monophosphoryl lipid A in induced myocardial ischemia in rats.
3. Hayam Ateya, Soha A. El-Moursy. A study of the anti-inflammatory effect of tigecycline in male albino rats.
4. Neamtallah Goma Ahmed and Asmaa Nasr. Learning style of the undergraduate nursing students: is there a difference?
5. Mostafa Mahmoud, Ahmed Kholeif, Nasef M. Nasef and Wessam Abou Senna. Evaluation of combined bony and ligament reconstruction for chronic peroneal tendon subluxation.
6. Sally Abdallah Said Abu El-Ezz, Ahmed Nour El-Din Hassan, Sawsan Abo El-Fetoh El-Said and Ahmed Abd El-Salam Mohamed El-Melegy. Possible cardiovascular and metabolic effects of aspartame (an artificial sweetener) on streptozotocin induced diabetes mellitus in rats.
7. Sawsan Aboul Fotouh El-Said and Ahmed Nour El-Din Hassan. Fluoxetine-glibenclamide versus fluoxetine-pioglitazone "potential drug interactions and their impact on the behavioral, metabolic and endothelial dysfunctions in experimentally induced type II diabetes in rats.
8. Sahar Mahmoud, Orban Ragab and Naglaa M. Girrgais. Functioning and coping patterns among parent caregiver having child with autism.
9. Khalil H. Al-Ali, Ayman A. El-Badry, Ibrahim A.M. Sandokji and Amani M. Hassan. Hepatitis C virus genotyping in infected patients on haemodialysis, in Al-Madinah Al-Munawarah, Saudi Arabia.
10. Hala Mostafa Goma, Maged Selah. Fibroptic intubation in thyrotoxic thyroidectomy, a controlled study.
11. Hala Mostafa Goma, Wael Saied Abdel Nasser. Intraperitoneal ketamine reduces postoperative analgesic requirements in morbidly obese patients a controlled study.
12. Sahar M. Soliman, and Soraya R. Abdel Fatah and Ahmed A Abdel Hamid. Self-defense training protocol for nursing students to improve their defense abilities (physical & psychological) against raping.
13. Manal E. El-Sawaf, Abeer E. Abaskharoun and Mostafa Abdel-Hamid. The reliability of frontal sinus variations in personal identification in Egyptian population.
14. Manal S.H. Hussein, Walaa Abd El-Rahman and Marwa A. Ibrahim. Investigations to determine time of death (late PMI) by means of some biochemical determination and DNA fragmentation.
15. Bahgat A. El- Fiky, Khalil A. Halfawy, Naglaa A. Gobba and Khalid S. Murrah. Anti-tumor activity of lectin on mice induced with solid tumors.
16. Samah F. Fakhry and Rabab M. Hassan. Relationship between head nurses' leadership styles in training settings and absenteeism among nurse interns.
17. Maha M.A. Basyoni. Real-time PCR melting curve analysis for detection and differentiation of Entamoeba histolytica species.
18. Fakhry Ebied, Salwa Sameer, Ola Abd El-Aty, Eman El-Saeed. Comparison of a mixture of antiseptic solutions versus conventional antiseptics in caring of patients with septic abdominal surgical wounds.
19. Ghada M. Mourad and Safaa S. Ismail. Counseling intervention for improving parents' awareness regarding their autistic children.
20. Hesham H. Amin, Hosam S. Abo-Seif and Essam A.El-Moselhy. Adiponectin and adrenomedullin as novel markers of Diabetes and diabetic retinopathy among patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus.
21. Hussam Aly Sayed Murad. Potential antiasthmatic effects of furosemide and bumetanide in ovalbumin-sensitized guinea pigs.
22. George Boulos Andrawis, Alaa Meshref, Eissa Koteb. Normal and abnormal findings of seminal vesicles in transrectal ultrasound.
23. Medhat Ismail, Samir Abdel Maguid. Use of duplex PCR for the definitive diagnosis of methicillin-resistant staphylococcus strains isolated from surgical site infections.
24. Ahmed Sonhalla, Gamal Soliman, Atif I. Ali, Salah El-Desoky, Esam Salama, Mohamed El- Hefnawy, and Abdel-Razek Meselhy. Effect of tamoxifen citrate on ovarian structure in adult female rats: Light and electron microscopic study.
25. Rabab M. Hassan and Howyda Ahmad Mohammed. Staff nurses’ performance of infection control measures in surgical intensive care unit.
26. Faraid Yousif Saman Haddad and Rahma Kamal El Din Abu El Nour. Histological and immunohistochemical studies on the effects of some folk herbs on the β-cells of islets of Langerhans and on the cornea of experimental diabetic rats.
27. Mai Helmy El-Dakdoky. Effect of hyperhomocysteinemia on fetal development of rats and the protective role of vitamin B-complex.
28. Abdul Rahman Al-Ajlan. Screening of cord blood TSH in newborns for congenital hypothyroidism.
29. Hassan A. El Kiki, Alaa Azzazi Samy Abdel-Sattar, Hadeer Abdel Ghafar. Pediatric brain tumors: importance of MRI apparent perfusion co-efficient in prediction of tumor grade. A clinico-pathological study.
30. Doaa A. Sourour, Olfat Gamil Shaker. Effects of simvastatin and metformin on transforming growth factor beta mRNA expression in high fructose diet-induced renal dysfunction in rats.
31. Doaa A. Sourour. Cardioprotective effects of lisinopril alone or in combination with growth hormone in doxorubicin-induced cardiomyopathy in male albino rats.
32. Afaf T. Youssef, Mohamed Elsaidy, Amal A. Shehab, Mohamed G. Hamama. Effect of myrrh extract (mirazid) on the liver and kidney of albino rat: light and electron microscopic study.
33. Heba Barakat and Lamiaa A.A. Barakat. Effect of zinc and selenium on hyperglycemia, antioxidant defense system and dysfunctions of kidney and liver in alloxan-induced diabetic rats.
34. Salwa Shams El-Din. Effect of propolis on Trichomonas vaginalis.
35. Omyma M. El-Desawy and S.A. El-Nemr. Virological, molecular and chemical studies of foot and mouth disease in cattle.
36. Makram Fahmy Sidhom, Mona Mohammed Zoair, Amal Mohamed Halawa and Hend Ahmed El- Hanafy. Teratogenic effects of 5-fluorouracil on albino rat offspring.
37. Shahinaz F. A. El-Shennawy, Nashwa I. Ramadan, Anhar A. Mohamed, Hala K. El Deeb, Faisal M. Al Khadrawy, and Abeer F. Badawy. Effect of Myrtus communis and olibanum on Trichomonas vaginalis.
38. Mervat I.I. Abdel-Monem and S.A. El-Nemr. Rapid diagnostic techniques for determination of camelpox virus.
39. Maha G. Soliman. Potential of whey protein supplementation versus nandrolone administration for improving immune response and growth hormones.
40. Khadiga Ahmed Ismail. Evaluation of immunochromatographic crypto strip as a simplified diagnostic tool for the diagnosis of cryptosporidiosis in different stool preservatives.
41. Morsy A. Abo-Elgoud. Light and scanning electron microscopic study on the effect of ascorbic acid on small intestinal injury induced by ischemia reperfusion in adult male Albino rats.
42. Manal E.El-Sawaf. Does insulin prevent histological changes in the exocrine pancreas in diabetic adult female albino rats?
43. Dina El Gayar and Riham El Essawy, and Amr Fayad. Evaluation of the diagnostic and the prognostic role of serum ykl40 level in cancer prostate.
44. Reda A. Abd Elhamid. Microscopic study on the nictitating membrane (third eyelid) of the adult female rabbits with its associated glands and the deep harderian gland.
45. Hala Said Salem and Awatef Al Sagaf. Evaluation of different cultures for Trichomonas vaginalis.
46. Waleed El-Khayat. Misoprostol regimen for second trimester medical abortion: a pilot study.
47. Mostafa I. Badr. Effect of Nigella sativa on some physiological Parameters during pregnancy in rats.
48. Hamdino M. Attia. Effect of aging on optic nerve in rats.
49. Amal H Abu-saif and Nahla M Abd-Elaziz. The relationship between maternal CD4+, CD25+ bright regulatory T-cell, HLA locus a antigens and recurrent unexplained abortion.