Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 31(1), June 2010
1. Moshira M.F. Helmy, Ahmed Abdel-Aziz El-Barbary and Laila Rashed. Interleukin-10 gene polymorphism (–1082G/A) is associated with congenital toxoplasmosis.
2. Raeesa Abdul Twab Mohammed. Effect of dermal application of lindane on the testicular tissue of rat: a histological and ultrastructural study.
3. M. Alfayez and A. Aldahmash. A proposed compartmentalization role for the gap junction protein cx43 during epithelial morphogenesis.
4. Aldahmash A. Investigation of the rostral projections from the raphe nuclei using the retrograde tracer cholera toxin.
5. Ayman A. El-Badry, Y. A. El-Badry and Abeer M.A. Mahgoub. Larvicidal activity of Egyptian Mentha piperita AND Ocimum basilicum extracts against culicine mosquito larvae.
6. Mohamed Atif Said Ahmed and Walid Ghanem. Anatomical and clinical study of the masticatory muscles that attach to the temporomandibular joint disc and their role in patients with bruxism.
7. Mohamed Atif Said Ahmed and Ashraf H. Abd El-Hakem. Maxillary sinus morphometry and its septa: an anatomical and radiological study.
8. Mohamed Atif Said Ahmed, Mohamed El-Shenawy, Refaat Eid. The effect of bleaching agents on the human enamel.
9. Mohamed Atif Said Ahmed, Mohamed Samir Ahmed Zaki, Refaat Ali Eid, Mahmoud A. Ismail. Histopathological changes in the rat's kidney following exposure to artemether.
10. Khaled Naim Hamdi. The prenatal effects of mobile microwave radiation on mice.
11. Marwa Moustafa Ragheb, Neamatallah Goma Ahmed and Hanan Sobaih Sobaih. Effect of training program on staff nurses performance care for patient undergoing liver organ and tissue transplantation.
12. Ashraf S. Hegab, Azza S. Mohammed and Sayed El Okda. The predictive value of tibial and fibular bones measurements and fibulo-tibial indices in sex Identification among Egyptians.
13. Ashraf S. Hegab and Reda A. Abdelhamid. Postnatal development of the ossification centers in the bones of rat skeleton.
14. Cherine Maurice khalil, Mohamed Mahmoud Ewais, Eman Gamal, Cherry Nasr. Evaluation of the preventive effect of vitamins in experimentally induced mouse model of Parkinson’s disease.
15. Amany F.M. El Fakahany, Mohamed H. Saleh, Nasr A.M. Hegazy, Khaled A. Ghaith, Azza Salah EL Hamshary, Amina I. Abdel–Maboud and Gehan A. Rashed. Clinical, heamatological, parasitological and serological study on babesiosis in cattle and dealers in Qalubiya governorate, Egypt.
16. Maha Sayed I. Shaheen, Abeer E. Mahmoud and Amal M. Abdo Elmatery. Effect of albendazole on the tegument of Fasciola hepatica obtained from a case of human fascioliasis.
17. Mohamed Ibrahim, Entesar Farghaly, Wafaey Gomaa, Mina Kelleni, Aly Abdelrahman. Ezetimibe inhibits proinflammatory mediators involved in the pathogenesis of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
18. Morsy A. Abo-Elgoud. Comparative study of the effect of green tea, garlic and onion on the islets of Langerhans of diabetic rabbits induced by alloxan.
19. Mohamed S. Younis, Ali E. Ali, Amina I. Abdel-Maboud, Khalid Ghaith and Ahlam F. El-Sadek. Coincidence of toxoplasmosis and hepatitis C virus (HCV) in females in childbearing period in Qalubia governorate.
20. Mohamed S. Younis, Ali E. Ali, Amina I. Abdel-Maboud, Khalid Ghaith and Ahlam F. El-Sadek. Vertical transmission of toxoplasmosis from the Mother to the fetus and hepatitis C virus co- infection.
21. Sherif M. Sabry, Wael Shawky, Mostafa Salem, and Vector Boulous. Evaluation of microvascular density in superficial and invasive transitional cell carcinoma of the human urinary bladder.
22. Hala Said Salem, Mona Abd El- Fattah Ahmed, Faten El Brikan. In vitro trial of curcumin in comparison to metronidazole for treatment of vaginal trichomoniasis.
23. Maysa Ahmad Eraky, Reda M. El-Badawi and Olfat Ali Hammam. Evaluation of early efficacy of mefloquine on Egyptian S. mansoni strain in infected mice.
24. Ahlam Mohamed, Nadia Mohamed, Randa Mohamed. Nurses’ performance regarding post abortion care.
25. Mahmoud A. El-Shafey, Hany A. Afify and Ashraf S. Metwally. Parasitological, histopathological and immunological changes in non-immunized, immunized and immunosuppressed mice experimentally infected with T. spiralis.
26. Ahmed M.S. Hegazy and Mahmoud A.H. Gehad. Evaluation of some tools used in the diagnosis of congenital uterine anomalies.
27. Manal E. El-Sawaf. Protective effect of vitamin e on testicular changes Induced by chronic supply of a low aluminium dose in young rats.
28. Hanan E.L. Mokhtar. Toxic effect of cadmium on the liver of adult rats and the protective role of zinc supplementation: light and electron microscopic study.
29. Nabil A. Hasan, Nagla M. Farag. Effect of the antiarrhythmic "cordarone" On the thyroid gland.
30. Randa Mohamed, Eman Moustafa, Nevin Samir, Mahmoud Abd Allah. Effect of testicular self- examination educational booklet on early detection of testicular cancer among nursing students.
31. Iman M. Bastawecy, Omayma M.El-Desawy, A.A. Saad and Hala A. Salem. Staphylococcus aureus protein a for improving the performance of transmission electron microscopy for diagnosis of bovine ephemeral fever.
32. Shawky Abd Elhamid Fouad, Maha Mohamed Abou El-Magd and Marwa Fathy Amer. Diagnostic value of Schistosoma mansoni serum DNA by polymerase chain reaction in patients with intestinal schistosomiasis.
33. Hala Said Salem and Zeinab Mahmoud Gebaly. Study of apoptosis in spermatogenic cells of mice infected by toxoplasmosis.
34. Salwa A. Shams El-Din. Detection of cryptosporidiosis in cancer patients in menoufiya governorate with impact of storage media, Time and concentration on Cryptosporidium oocyst detection by polymerase chain reaction.
35. Sherin M. Emam, Amal M. Saeed, Neveen Tawfik Abed. Conventional methods versus PCR as a rapid method for MRSA identification directly from positive blood culture broth in neonatal sepsis at Benha University hospital.
36. Mary A. Morcos, Noha M. Afifi, Samraa, H. Abd-El Kawi and Mai A. Mohammed. A histological and immunohistochemical study on the effect of estrogen on urinary bladder in ovariectomized adult female albino rats.
37. Nashaat Nassef, Nadia El-Nahas, Samar El-Refai. Blood transfusion as a risk factor of nosocomial toxoplasmosis.
38. Zeinab M. Kamel, Menna Abdel-Dayem, Nagla M. Salama, Hala Gabr, Dalia Ibrahim. In vitro differentiation of human stem cells into dopaminergic neurons.
39. Nada A. A. Elnadi. Evaluation of 4 different methods in diagnosing 2 oral parasites, Entamoeba gingivalis and Trichomonas tenax.
40. Eman Mostafa Sadek, Dina Helmy Mohamed, Sameh Fawzy El Sonbaty and Rabab Ahmed Rasheed. Histological and ultrastructural changes in placentas of preeclamptic patients.
41. Mahmoud A. Mohammad Laila A. Hussein and Mai A. Hegazi. Hymenolepis nana coinfection with Helicobacter pylori in institutionalized Egyptian children and adolescents and their impact on some nutritional parameters.
42. Mostafa I. Badr. Effect of garlic (Allium sativum) extract on some Physiological parameters in rats treated with lead acetate.
43. Adham Gamal Sadiq and KH. M. Zakaria. Role of curcumin for regulation the effect of the immune system on hepatic fibrosis in experimental rats.
44. Hanaa A, A. Yossif, Madiha H. Bayoumi. Effect of nursing intervention on self-care of adolescent girls with dysmenorrhea.
45. Essam A. El-Moselhy, Ibrahim Saad Nada, Hesham H. Amin, and Hani M. Abd El-Aal. Maternal serum calcium and trace elements; copper and zinc among preeclamptic women in Cairo, Egypt.
46. Adham Gamal Sadiq. Evaluation of antibodies and cytokines in rats Infected with Giardia lamblia cysts.
47. Hewaida A.E. Fadel, Essayed A. Hassanin. Hysiological effect of selenium& green tea on nephrotoxicity rats.
48. Abir Oueida El Sadik. Protective effect of alpha-lipoic acid against Experimental cardiotoxicity induced by isoproterenol in adult male albino rats: a histological and biochemical study.
49. Safy S. Al-Rafay and Nayera H.E Sherief. Nursing management in preventing peripheral chemotherapeutic extravasation: effect of intervention program on the educational outcomes of nurses caring for oncology children.
50. Hanaa Y. Bakir. Malaria and immune system: balancing Protection versus pathology: Review Article.
51. Enas Yahia Abu-Sarea Mohamed. Cerebral toxoplasmosis Review Article.