Volume 25(2), December 2004
Volume 26(1), June 2005
Volume 26(2), December 2005
Volume 27(1), June 2006
Volume 27(2), December 2006
Volume 28(1), June 2007
Volume 28(2), December 2007
Volume 29(1), June 2008
Volume 29(2), December 2008
Volume 30(1), June 2009
Volume 30(2), December 2009
Volume 31(1), June 2010
Volume 31(2), December 2010
Volume 32(1), June 2011
Volume 32(2), December 2011
Volume 33(1), June 2012
Volume 33(2), December 2012
Volume 34(1), June 2013
Volume 34(2), December 2013
Volume 35(1), June 2014
Volume 35(2), December 2014
Volume 36(1), June 2015
Volume 36(2), December 2015
Volume 37(1), June 2016
Volume 37(2), December 2016
Volume 38(1), June 2017
Volume 38(2), December 2017
Volume 39(1), June 2018
Volume 39(2), December 2018
Volume 40(1), June 2019
Volume 40(2), December 2019
Volume 41(1), June 2020
Volume 30(2), December 2009
1. Ayman A. El-Badry, Khalil H. Al-Ali and El-Kheir D. Ibrahim. First report of Aedes Aegypti (diptera: culicidae) in Al-Madinah, Saudi Arabia.
2. Hala Mostafa Goma, Ahmed Abd El Aziz M. Aref. Ropivacaine versus ropivacaine plus fentanyl in deep cervical block for carotid endarterectomy.
3. Hala Mostafa Goma, Fatma el Zahra Mostafa. Comparison between the effect of total intravenous anesthesia (TIVA), and sevoflurane based anesthesia (VIMA) on breast feeding lactation: a clinical trial.
4. Khaled Gdara, Sherein S.Ghaleb, Amany M. Ahmed. Comparative study of toxic effects for some insecticides on albino rats.
5. Reeham Saied, Maha Abdel-Bar, Mohamed Zeidan and Hosam Helmy. Endotracheal intubation using airtraq® laryngoscope versus lma fastrach™ in adult patients: a comparative study.
6. Cherine Maurice, Hoda W. El-Gawly, Nadia Abou –Zaid Ahmed, Galal Lotfy, Alaa saad El Din. A study of the effect of chlorpheniramine maleate, famotidine and ranitidine on oogenesis in female albino rats.
7. Ehab A. A. El Shaarawy and Sherif Mohammed Sabry. Morphometrical and ultrastructural study on the protective effects of melatonin in methyl mercury peripheral neurotoxicity.
8. Sherif M. Sabry, Medhat M. Morsy and Mostafa Salem. Alterations of the albino rat thyroid follicles consequent to erythrosine administration: Histological and hormonal study.
9. Mohamed H. Fayad, Anhar A. Mohamed, Hanan H. Kamel, Najmaldeen H.A.Algoul. Ribotyping of Blastocystis isolates from symptomatic and asymptomatic human hosts in Egypt.
10. Fayza Sayed Habib. Detection of Blastocystis spp. In stools of diarrheic children using in vitro cultivation and microscopy.
11. Nagat Ahmed Ahmed Elshekh, Kamelia Fouad Abdallah, Mohsen Salama Mohammed, Nahed Ahmed Mersal. Effect of discharge planning on compliance of patients with esophageal varices.
12. Hala S. Salem, Abdel Kader M Tonkal, Manal Jamjoom, Eman Al-Ghamdy, Hassan A. Al-Bar. The effect of Rumex nervosus on Leishmania major in non-cellular culture.
13. Khaled S Osman, Ali R Elkhodary and Asmaa N Moustafa. Neonatal hypoxia: activin a as an index and role of protein–z as a contributing factor.
14. Eman MS Muhammad, Amal N Ahmad, Marcelle N Guirguis, Asem Elsani M Ali. Evaluation of immunohistochemical anti-apoptotic BCL-2 and pro-apoptotic bax gene products in breast carcinoma.
15. Nagwa Mostafa El-Sayed. Evaluation of the in vitro effects of ethanol extracts of Ocimum basilicum (sweet basil) and Thymus vulgaris (thyme) for anti-Blastocystis hominis activity.
16. Dina Helmy Abdel-Kader and Safinaz Salah Eldin Sayed. Possible protective effect of glucosamine sulfate against endotoxin-induced uveitis in albino rats. A histological and immunohistochemical study.
17. Dalia M. Elmarakby, Nagla M. Salama. Light and scanning electron microscopic study of the effect of gasoline inhalation on rat trachea. Protective role of vitamin C.
18. Ibrahim Saad Nada. Health hazards of mobile phone: an epidemiological study in Egypt.
19. Reda Lamie El-Gamal, Adel Mohamed Farghaly, Alaa Eldin Mohammed El-Gindy, Mona Abdel- Hakim Mattar, Sara Abdel-Rahman Mohammed, Dalia Abdel-Khalik Abo El-Maaty and Maha Sabar Reda. Monitoring of some th1 and th2 cytokine patterns After praziquantel and mirazid treatment in experimental mansoniasis.
20. Mohamed El-Saidy. Effect of peginterferon alpha-2B on the rat pancreas: an electron microscopic and immunohistochemical study.
21. Hala Mostafa Goma, Heba Aly El-Swah. Subtrophoblastic blood flow as a prognostic parameter in the first trimester after isoflurane–fentanyl versus spinal anesthesia.
22. Hala M Goma. Comparison between prostaglandin E1, and Esmolol Infusions in controlled hypotension during scoliosis correction surgery a clinical trial.
23. Yasmin A. El-Fouly, DSN, Modi Al-Motairi, BSN. A proposed nursing graphic chart for pain as a fifth vital sign.
24. Ashraf H. Abd El-Hakeem, M.A. Sayed Ahmed and M.L. Al-Otaibi. Biceps brachii muscle: an anatomical and morphological study.
25. Morsy A. Abo-Elgoud and Mohamed A. Elsaidy. Recovery of the filiform and fungiform lingual papillae following lingual nerve transection in rat.
26. Waleed El-Khayat, Akmal El-Mazny, and Nermeen Abou-Salem. Diagnostic correlation between sonohysterography and hysteroscopy in the assessment of uterine cavity after cesarean section.
27. Mona M. Attia and Mona M. Zoair. Changes of the oviduct mucosa in the albino rat following its ligation with or without ovariectomy light and scanning electron microscopic study.
28. Abd El-Rahman El-Shahat. Skeletal growth changes associated with prenatally induced hypothyroidism and simultaneous thyroxin treatment in albino rat.
29. Mona Mohamed Ali Attia and Emad Salah Mishriki. The hazards of weight loss herbal supplement (hydroxycut) on the liver and kidney of the adult female albino rat histological and immunohistochemicl study.
30. Safwat El-Deeb, Mohamed Saad, Amal Mohamed Halawa, Ehab hantch. The possible protective role of captopril against adriamycin induced cardiotoxicity and hepatotoxicity in the adult albino rat histological and immunohistochemical study.
31. Amal Attia El-Morsy Ibrahim. The efficacy of curcumin to ameliorate induced histopathological changes in heart of rats treated with an insecticide.
32. Nagy A. El-Hussieny and Dalal M. El-Melligy. Aerobic bacterial isolates from blood cultures of neonates and children with suspected septicemia and their antibiogram.
33. Mie Sameer Gomaa; Wafaa F. Hussein; Mona O. Abo Elezz and Ashraf S. Hegab. Sex determination from paranasal sinuses among Egyptians: computerized tomography study.
34. Atef M. El-Shazly, Ranya Saad, Ebraheem A. Albahlool, Osama Salah, Haytham A. Zekaee. Immunochromatography in Trichomonas vaginalis epidemiology.
35. Mohamed E.A. Mostafa. Role of nigella sativa oil in protection against Malathion-induced hepatotoxicity in adult albino rat.
36. Mohammad Yousri, Medhat Assem and Gaser El Azab. Apri as a predictor for sustained virological response in chronic hepatitis C patients.
37. Salwa A. Shams El-Din. Toxoplasma gondii infection in haemodialysis patients in menoufiya university hospital.
38. Rokaya H. Shalaby, Fatma A. Sallam, Thanaa M. Bader and Amal A. Selim. Anticlastogenic effects of barley against mutagenicity of cyclophosphamide and clomipramine on germ cells of mice.
39. Iman M. Bastawecy, Omayma M. El-Desawy, W.F. Aly, Samya Sayed Abd EL-Nabi and Fatehia M. Mohamed. Rapid and accurate techniques for laboratory diagnosis of bovine viral diarrhea.
40. Mohammad K. Yassin, Samir A. Zaakouk, and Ahmed S. Al- Ghamdi. Haematological effects of sarcoptic mange mites in Saudi Arabian camels (Camelus dromedarius).
41. Khaled M. Al-Mutairi. The prevalence rate of obesity in primary school children and associated risk factors in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
42. Abeer A Abo Elazem, Hala A Tabl. Comparison between chrom id MRSA agar and mannitol salt agar with oxacillin in detection of nasal carriage of MRSA in ICU patients.
43. Nadra Kandeel Ali and Reda A. Abd Elhamid. Evaluation of the protective effect of folic acid supplementation against the teratogenic effect of antiepileptic lamotrigine drug in pregnant albino rats.
44. Maha H. Mahmoud. Soybean sprouts and dried black plum antagonize The deleterious effect of oxidizing agents in rats.
45. Salwa A. Shams El-Din. Detection of cryptosporidiosis in cancer patients in menoufiya governorate with impact of storage media, time and concentration on Cryptosporidium oocyst detection by polymerase chain reaction.
46. Alia M. Hashem, Ghada, Z. A. Soliman. National survey on the safety consumption of hard or very hard (ROMY) cheese in local markets of Egypt.
47. Saedia A. Sayed El-Ahl, Atef M. A. El Shazly, Mai A. Hegazi, and Marwa A. El-Dardiry. Snails as risk factor contributing to fascioliasis endemicity in two foci in Dakahlia governorate.
48. Mohammed Ali M. Marie, Mohammed N. Mwafy. Cytopathic effects of toxogenic strains of Helicobacter pylori on different cell lines.
49. Hannaa F. Salama, Sherin A. mohamed, Wafaa Z. El Morsy. Efficacy and safety of preemptive gabapentin versus placebo for management of postoperative pain in patients undergoing spine surgery.
50. Soheir Saad Shaker and Khadra Ibrahim Mohamed. Expression of vascular endothelial growth factor in epithelial ovarian carcinoma: correlation with angiogenesis and HER-2/neu protein expression.
51. Manal H EL Kafrawy and Zeinab M Gebaly. Effect of electromagnetic field on the liver of mother albino rats and their offspring: Histological and immunohistochemical studies.